bannednutritionnapsgear

First SARMS cycle for fitness goals

nowai

Height: 6'
Weight: 180
Body fat %: 16
Years of training: 10 years, but was never dedicated to one facet of fitness. Never ran bodybuilding style regime
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): nil
Goals: fitness
Supplements (if any): just high quality h2o
Diet: Tacked years ago, will do so while on cycle to optimize benefits. Advice welcome, will be carb heavy though given aerobic demands so warn me if this poses a problem!

Background, military athlete with a 99% of my focus going towards performance, aesthetics can take a backseat. Order of importance for goals are aerobic and anaerobic performance (runs, sprint, other nonsense that encourages vomiting) > strength (compound lifts) > strength endurance (push/pull/sit-ups)

Tried to go on TRT years ago, Total test came back mid-high 400's. Please keep this in mind when thinking about PCT or my dosing of ostarine. Going on test on my own isn't an option as I do not have access to civilian medical doctors so cannot get bloodwork done.

Cycle I'm looking to use based on Dylan's posts:

1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day

pct 13-16

Nolva 40/40/20/20 (advice given by person I access this through, international so US sources are not an option for me)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Advice? Please pick me apart and share criticisms.

Thanks!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
not much to pick apart here other than i would definitely add s4 and dga post ct here... other than that, its righ ton..

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Agreed with Dylan on adding S4 to make the triple stack, and then of course Post CT to run right into pct. that will be a great cycle for you