napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

First Purchase Paranoia

jb-81

New, looking to do my first cycle. Source wants real name / shipping address.

User -- Any one ever have issues from the sponsor sources on this forum? Other experiences to share?

Source -- What do you do with names/addresses when you get them? Is any information saved?

Hoping you guys can put my mind at ease with this.

Thanks!
Jay

I don't "save" any personal information. Once the product is delivered you're deleted from the database.

It's fine, and the sources here are all very good at what they do. You should use your real information to ensure you receive your package. If you want, you can register a PO Box as a "business name" and use that (but your real ID is still tied to that).

[url="https://steroidify.com]
steroidify_logo.png
[/url]

P0N
Steroidify Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Last edited:
Appreciate the source responses here!

cbbram -- will PM for price list.

P0N -- good suggestion, love steroidify, #1 resource for me and will likely be a customer soon.

Your definitely paranoid.... There is alot bigger fish to fry then the orders most people make. Just because a package has your name on it doesn't mean you ordered it. Someone can be using your name....Relax you will be fine...

First rule for LE: If they want you, they have you... Especially if you live in a certain country that values one's freedoms.

I've never had an issue and there's no signature required so they should just leave it in your mailbox. The only time I've ever been nervous is when they called me in to pick something up but that hasn't been the case on here. Also why I choose to use domestic.

Top Bottom