bannednutritionRegenRx

First post, longtime thread stalker

jbell911

Hello Everyone.
Age- 40
Height- 5'10"
Weight- 177lbs
Body Fat -* 13 %
Years of training - 22yrs started lifting weights my junior year of high school never really stopped. For the past 20yrs ive been a professional Dancer* (pretty athletic and acrobatic) lol

Complete cycle history -
1995 At 19yrs old I did an 8 week cycle of sustanon 250. I had no clue what i was doing. Pinned once a week @250mg. No PCT. Never even heard of it back then. That was the only cycle I ever did until last year.

2016 At* 39yrs old (2yrs after injury. Explained below in other relevant info) i had a lot of free time to read up and study before i jumped into another cycle. I chose the" classic" bulking cycle. Since i already tried Sus and had no side effects when i was younger, i went 16weeks. Gained 20lbs of Muscle. Looked and felt great!* had no side effects, wait im sorry i got a pimple or 2 on my shoulder but thats all.
Sus, Deca, & dbol.
1-16*** 600mg Sus
1-15*** 400mg Deca
2-5***** 50mg dbol
PCT 3weeks after last pin.
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Only lost 8lbs post cycle.

Goals - fitness magazine cover model? 😀😂😂

Supplements - multi vitamins. Creatine, protien, glutamine, C4 pre-workout. And Bang Energy Drinks.

General idea of nutrition - I eat a high protein low carb diet. Lots of vegetables. I've been prepping meals for the past 2 yrs. I try to take in approximately 6000 clean calories a day. But im like a crackhead when it comes to chocolate. Hahaha

Any other relevant info
2014 i had a neck injury. Ended up with 3 herniated disc in my C3-C6 vertebrae. None of which caused any pain. But the disc between my c4-c5 pushed against my spinal cord. Causing it to shut off my peripheral nerves. I lost all movement in my arms and legs. Long story short.* After surgery, it took about a year to move everything normally again. I lost Balance and reflexes plus I had a lot of Muscle atrophy.* Then after PT and hitting the gym , i was able to get back to work. Im probably never going to be 100% again. But during last years cycle i felt the best i have in years. The deca really helped with the little aches and pains i had.

I just started my 2017 cycle 3 weeks ago.
Im sticking to Sus & Deca. But this time im switching from dbol to drol. Also thinking about making this one 20weeks.

1-20* 375mg Sus 2x a week -750mg total
1-20 250mg Deca 2x a week - 500mg total
1-4* 50mg Drol
10-14 50mg Drol

After that i was thinking of cruising a low dose of sus and deca for the rest of the year or until i blast again.

Any thoughts or ideas are greatly appreciated. Thanks
420a223befe02fccee5d9a429207704d.jpg

I think 20'weeks is too long, and I think your doses are a bit high. Also it's imperative you have Aromasin and caber for protection on cycle.

Let me tell you how I'd run it

1-16 Sustanon 500mg per week
1-16 Deca 400mg per week
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-16 caber 0.5mg every three days
1-4 Anadrol 50mg per day

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

On hand? No.....you need to be running it from day one. You don't want prolactin problems. That can lead to a dead dick and titties
Thanks, i found where to get caber and im gonna order aromasin from sarmsx when i get paid Tuesday. Then ill start immediately

Top Bottom