napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first mid cycle bloods (Test bolde+ostarine)

Dirtydaddyfitness

So im in the end of week 6 of my test and eq(350/600) cycle wich will be 18 weeks. I added ostarine 10 days ago 25mg a day. I have been taking arimidex 0.25 mg eod.

So my mid cycle bloods are on pictures attached. My Estradiol(Östradiool) is way up. im starting aromasin right away 10mg ed for 1 week and then 10mg eod. what do you think? also my red blood cell count is another thing whats up a little. I was thinking about donating blood next week. And my good cholesterol is a bit low. is it normal, yesterday was little cheat day i ate chips and ice cream last thing at the night. and gave blood in the morning. i dont know if that matters.

But can smarter people than me say something about these blood results. how bad is Estro? how would you go from here. i have arimidex and also 2 different aromasins. Gen-tech and Pharmacom labs EXOS.

I would appriciate everything you have to say :) if you dont understand bloods. i will translate.

Attachments

• Mid cycle bloods week 6 (2).jpg
    Mid cycle bloods week 6 (2).jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Mid cycle bloods week 6.jpg
    Mid cycle bloods week 6.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 18
Does anyone know is tsis CPR ok?. i dont know if i had some infection 5 days ago i had little fever. very mild. but now its okay. dont know if this is the cause of high CPR

Top Bottom