napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Dose

itswhatever

Did my first dosing of mk677 today, I did it before I went to go do my fasted abs/cardio session. Boy was I fucking hungry and feel like it was taking everything out of me to get through it

it will subside in 1-2 weeks for most users

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it will subside in 1-2 weeks for most users

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should of went in to more depth like I knew I was hungry like my body needed food but even when I got home I couldn't stomach food and I didn't want to eat I had to force feed myself is that normal ? Lol

I should of went in to more depth like I knew I was hungry like my body needed food but even when I got home I couldn't stomach food and I didn't want to eat I had to force feed myself is that normal ? Lol
thats surprising but thats a good thing bro... if you are trying to lose weight that is... the hunger pains will subside for sure, sometimes in a week or two and sometimes up to a month... ive never heard of anyone having to force feed themselves when taking it though... thats just not the norm

thats surprising but thats a good thing bro... if you are trying to lose weight that is... the hunger pains will subside for sure, sometimes in a week or two and sometimes up to a month... ive never heard of anyone having to force feed themselves when taking it though... thats just not the norm

Yeah I'm trying leaned down. Yeah that's why I thought it was weird because after cardio like I can really feel this no energy shit I need to eat but once I started it eating I didn't want/urge to like the slightest bit had me full but I finished the meal so is what it is lol

Yeah I'm trying leaned down. Yeah that's why I thought it was weird because after cardio like I can really feel this no energy shit I need to eat but once I started it eating I didn't want/urge to like the slightest bit had me full but I finished the meal so is what it is lol
you will get used to it brother... 677 has major fat burning capabilities if you know how to keep the water off... get PLENTY of potassium and drink PLENTY of water...

Top Bottom