napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle

MichaelM

Hello, I would appreciate all the help given to me.

I am located in Canada and purchased MK-2866 from a Canadian website that I thought would be reliable. I didn't receive my order after paying $111. It is my mistake and a lesson learned. After more research I came across SarmsX and have been reading the forums for quite some time. I will be putting in an order once I get the help needed. I am 22 years old. 145lbs. I have been active for many years. Working out for 4 years. I am looking to stack 2 Sarms for Muscle building and strength. I don't want to spend too much as I just got ripped off and as a college student its a bit tough. But I just want what is going to be the most effective.

I was intending to run:

LGD-4033
S4
12-WEEKS

Mini PCT
-----------------------

If someone can help me out I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Michael M

you are going to need the stack and you really cant put a price on these things brother this is not a building on a budget type lifestyle.

I am located in Canada and purchased MK-2866 from a Canadian website that I thought would be reliable. I didn't receive my order after paying $111. It is my mistake and a lesson learned. After more research I came across SarmsX and have been reading the forums for quite some time. I will be putting in an order once I get the help needed. I am 22 years old. 145lbs. I have been active for many years. Working out for 4 years. I am looking to stack 2 Sarms for Muscle building and strength. I don't want to spend too much as I just got ripped off and as a college student its a bit tough. But I just want what is going to be the most effective.

I was intending to run:

LGD-4033
S4
12-WEEKS

Mini PCT
-----------------------

Thank you,

Michael M

thats a damn good selection... one of my favorite stacks brother... what i would highly recommend for you is to run this... just add RAD140 to this stack and its so perfect for your goals... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com They have the very best quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent... everything can be shipped to you in Canada with no problem as well... here is the layout

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I was intending to run:

LGD-4033
S4
12-WEEKS

Mini PCT
-----------------------

Thank you,

Michael M

You picked a great combo for your goals and your budget. Your layout will look like this, and make sure to get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

i would highly recommend adding the RAD as i said bro... it will be absolutely perfect for what your wanting to accomplish... it completes the cycle perfectly

I agree on having RAD in the mix. You want muscle building and strength gains.. Then LGD, RAD and S4 are absolutely necessary

i would highly recommend adding the RAD as i said bro... it will be absolutely perfect for what your wanting to accomplish... it completes the cycle perfectly

I definitely agree here. If you have the financial means, RAD would be the perfect addition to the stack. It will add a considerable amount for lean mass and strength

I agree on having RAD in the mix. You want muscle building and strength gains.. Then LGD, RAD and S4 are absolutely necessary

i know you love RAD... so many are loving it because of the cutting yet the size and strength with it...

Top Bottom