napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle Test Only

gekfeks

So, I am wanting to start a simple cycle of just test. I’m 30 years old and have a highly active lifestyle and my diet is dialed in. I just got my blood work about and I’m sitting at 700 total test. I’m wanting to know what a good dosage of test would be. I’m aware that 500 is the “norm” however, I just wanted to hop on and here and get some advice.

Thanks!

Mystats are as follows;
6’3”
185lbs
8% body fat

Goals; Gain lean muscle mass, strength, endurance, and of course maintain health and longevity.

With those stats and tests levels I recommend working on increasing your calories and rigorous resistance training. Unless you plan on moving to a bodybuilding lifestyle I wouldn't risk doing damage and not recovering back to your normal range.

I have a new video coming soon that is all about how much testosterone you actually need. You dont have to use 500 mg of test to make gains... people will throw that around but its not true... a little bit can go a long way... 350-400 is a good dose, where you can keep sides lower and get really nice, quality gains and an easier recovery as well... People tend to forget that the harder you are on yourself, even if you make big gains on cycle, are going to be quite difficult to keep where if you keep it easier on yourself, run things properly, you will have a much easier recovery and a far greater likelihood of retaining more of your hard earned gains... There's a meathead way to think about it and there's an actual logical way to think about it...

185 at 6'3" tells me you need to really try and push your calories if you're wanting mass. Youre lean but thats not much muscle on a frame that tall

Youre on track with the cycle. 500mg is great.. Just work on the diet

I’m gonna echo exactly what Dylan says….a little bit will go a long way. Personally, I would keep the dose low for your first cycle. It will save you a bit of money and allow you to gauge how your body is responding. If you pin 200mg test cyp a week and make sure your diet is slightly in a caloric surplus, you will notice a difference in strength…period. If you are in a caloric surplus with plenty of protein, you will gain a bit of mass.

Test is probably the safest “supplement” that you can take…I wouldn’t mess with a much higher dose or orals in your first cycle. You really need to see how your body responds. There will be other cycles for increased doses and to introduce orals into your training routine. I would not push it for your first cycle.

The above is my opinion. No real need to wreck your body right out the gate.

I’m gonna echo exactly what Dylan says….a little bit will go a long way. Personally, I would keep the dose low for your first cycle. It will save you a bit of money and allow you to gauge how your body is responding. If you pin 200mg test cyp a week and make sure your diet is slightly in a caloric surplus, you will notice a difference in strength…period. If you are in a caloric surplus with plenty of protein, you will gain a bit of mass.

Test is probably the safest “supplement” that you can take…I wouldn’t mess with a much higher dose or orals in your first cycle. You really need to see how your body responds. There will be other cycles for increased doses and to introduce orals into your training routine. I would not push it for your first cycle.

The above is my opinion. No real need to wreck your body right out the gate.
well said brother

So, I am wanting to start a simple cycle of just test. I’m 30 years old and have a highly active lifestyle and my diet is dialed in. I just got my blood work about and I’m sitting at 700 total test. I’m wanting to know what a good dosage of test would be. I’m aware that 500 is the “norm” however, I just wanted to hop on and here and get some advice.

Thanks!
350mg/week is decent to start with

I have a new video coming soon that is all about how much testosterone you actually need. You dont have to use 500 mg of test to make gains... people will throw that around but its not true... a little bit can go a long way... 350-400 is a good dose, where you can keep sides lower and get really nice, quality gains and an easier recovery as well... People tend to forget that the harder you are on yourself, even if you make big gains on cycle, are going to be quite difficult to keep where if you keep it easier on yourself, run things properly, you will have a much easier recovery and a far greater likelihood of retaining more of your hard earned gains... There's a meathead way to think about it and there's an actual logical way to think about it...
Thank you for your response! I’ve decided to go with 250-300 test a week due to my total test lvls, body fat lvl, diet, and training. As I’ve learned, from your videos, you can always adjust your dosage in the future. I’ll have aromasin ready for any sides, I just am hesitant on crushing my estrogen due to the lower dosage of test and only using test. I am definitely open to learning more about this. I have also everything for “perfect PCT” (from your video) already on hand.

Thank you again for all the knowledge and “matter of fact” videos. I’m subscribed to the channel so please keep the vids coming!

Thank you for your response! I’ve decided to go with 250-300 test a week due to my total test lvls, body fat lvl, diet, and training. As I’ve learned, from your videos, you can always adjust your dosage in the future. I’ll have aromasin ready for any sides, I just am hesitant on crushing my estrogen due to the lower dosage of test and only using test. I am definitely open to learning more about this. I have also everything for “perfect PCT” (from your video) already on hand.

Thank you again for all the knowledge and “matter of fact” videos. I’m subscribed to the channel so please keep the vids coming!
you are very welcome and THANK YOU for the support on the channel!

350-400mg with an AI is plenty. Learn how estrogen sensitive you are before you get carried away with your dosage.

Top Bottom