napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

FIRST CYCLE- SARMS

victorious15

So I just turned 25 and have been working out for two years, I believe my body has reached its peak...although is kinda hard to tell.
I'm interested I'm trying SARMS
1. I'm looking to make strength gains
2. I'm looking to stay lean
3. I'm looking to increase endurance
4. While staying mobile for competition (crossfit)
So my questions are
1. Is SARMS a good route to go for those results? (From what I read they are
2. What would be a good cycle?
3. What is usually stacked with it and why?
4. Is anything needed for PCT?

victorious15 said:
So I just turned 25 and have been working out for two years, I believe my body has reached its peak...although is kinda hard to tell.
So my questions are

not only is your timing perfect but so are your goals for sarms use... all of your goals including your sport (crossfit) are more than ideal bro... the triple stack is exactly what you want with them... i'll make this quite easy for you.. here is the full layout on everything you need to run...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

i can help you with a discount on your sarms as well... just let me know...

Re: RE: FIRST CYCLE- SARMS

victorious15 said:
So my questions are
You have come to the right place for the best information available. I highly doubt you have reached your natural peak, you'd be surprised at what you can continue you to do by tweaking your diet and training.

As far as sarms go, I think they will work perfect for you. The most versatile sarm on the market is MK2866 (ostarine). I have used it several times and it works. I no longer use it in my cycles though but I use it in my pct. Imo, I am a LGD lover, which LGD is like ostarine on steroids, lol. For me ostarine is too weak. So, the choice is yours between ostarine and LGD.

Then there is S4. I LOVE S4. S4 is kind of like winny, it provides great strength gains, promotes lean mass, drops bf, makes you more vascular, and hardens you up like a rock. There is a slight downfall to it though, some people experience vision side effects from it. They are typically mild if you even get them. The side effects can make it difficult to see when you are transitioning between dark and light environments. I've never had side effects from S4 but there is dosing protocols to avoid the sides.

Last there is GW. GW is not a sarm, it is a ppar antagonists. It basically the ultimate performance enhancer. It does a myriad of things, such as; lower cholesterol, shed bf, keeps your body from becoming catabolic, and increases your vo2 max substantially. What this means in simple terms is, it improves your lipid profile while helping you shed body fat by increasing your maximum output from any and all training you do. It just gives you that extra edge, where you would normal tire out and be ready to quit, GW keeps you going and going. Here are two cycle layouts for you.

1-12 MK2866 25mg/day
1-12 S4 50mg/day split dose a.m. p.m.
1-12 GW 20/day

PCT
1-4 Clomid 25/25/25/25
1-4 GW 20/20/20/20

Or my favorite

1-12 LGD 10mg/day
S4 50mg/day split doses a.m. p.m.
1-12 GW 20/day

PCT
1-4 Clomid 25/25/25/25
1-4 GW 20/20/20/20

You can find all the information you need regarding these sarms at pureessence.com they are a board sponsor and have the highest quality sarms available. They have a knowledge section on their website where our resident sarms expert, Dylan Gemelli, breaks down on full detail everything on the sarms. He also has a YouTube channel with loads of information on all kinds of different compounds.

Anymore questions don't hesitate to ask.

Re: RE: Re: FIRST CYCLE- SARMS

DylanGemelli said:
victorious15 said:
So my questions are

not only is your timing perfect but so are your goals for sarms use... all of your goals including your sport (crossfit) are more than ideal bro... the triple stack is exactly what you want with them... i'll make this quite easy for you.. here is the full layout on everything you need to run...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

i can help you with a discount on your sarms as well... just let me know...
Lol, and the sarm expert has already beaten me to it...see I told you he's good.

Follow the layout that a Dylan provided you, to get you the best results. The triple stack is really where it's at for total body recomposition with the proper diet and training. Ibleedoranbla really did a good job at breaking down the differences between the sarms

For you, doing crossfit, you will see great benefits from the triple stack. Increases in strength and lean muscle mass, reduction in bodyfat, and big increases in endurance which will be a huge aid in crossfit.

Make sure to get your sarms from the highest quality source you can at www.pureessencesarms.com

Top Bottom