bannednutritionnapsgear

First Cycle Recommendation

Dominick82

Have been reading and thinking about running my first cycle. I am 35 5'10" 185lbs. Recently dropped 45lbs in 120 days. Looking to get cut for summer. Wondering what would be recommended for this?

cbbram

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Definitely need to know your bf%. I recommend cardio, low to moderate carbs and eat in a 250-500 caloric deficit and you'll be cut for the summer.

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Have been reading and thinking about running my first cycle. I am 35 5'10" 185lbs. Recently dropped 45lbs in 120 days. Looking to get cut for summer. Wondering what would be recommended for this?

For the goals you have, a good diet, cardio, and a good sarms stack would be perfect

This is what I'd recommend to you

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

MasonicBodybuilder

VIP Moderator
I like Rick's cycle above^^^^^^

I am not really a fan of using steroids to cut. You really need to just continue to focus on diet and adding that SARMs stack in will get you over the edge.

Dominick82

I have about 10 years of weight training. Unfortunately had to take some time off. Hurt my lower back. Herniated discs L4, L5, S1. So I had to control some severe sciatica that was present do to that. My body fat is at 13.5%

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
i agree with masonic and rick about cutting etc... the sarms stack he laid out for you would be perfect..

also, very sorry to hear about your back bro... i broke my back about 15 years ago and it has been an issue on and off ever since