napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle for sprinter

Bophwacko41

Just made my plunge into my first cycle and had a few questions before I get started. First question I will be running test p and people on the forums have been throwing me a lot of information, but it's hard to make heads or tails on which of it is worth going with. For example people have been saying skip the average 100 mg eod and go with 75 mg ed for more stable blood levels. Second question is I'll be running winstrol as well but I am a track and field athlete so just using it to help develop my power was thinking about going with 20-40 mg ed (my pills are 20 mg) I know you guys oreach 50 mg but I can't afford to have the negative leg pumps. Third question I have Aromasin as well, should I start that eod after first pin regardless of any gyno or high estrogen symptoms as a precaution, I know you guys preach Aromasin very heavily just wanted some clarification to be sure. So to recap test p dosage frequency, winstrol dosing (start small increase or start big decrease), and Aromasin usae it from the get or keep it on hand, track and field athlete looking to develop speed and power not put on 30 pounds. Thanks for your help and have a great rest of your day.

Stats:
Age 24
Weight 185
Bf less than15%
Years training 12 years
Goals run faster get stronger
100m 10.86
200m 21.83
400m 48.69

Last edited:
Just made my plunge into my first cycle and had a few questions before I get started. First question I will be running test p and people on the forums have been throwing me a lot of information, but it's hard to make heads or tails on which of it is worth going with. For example people have been saying skip the average 100 mg eod and go with 75 mg ed for more stable blood levels. Second question is I'll be running winstrol as well but I am a track and field athlete so just using it to help develop my power was thinking about going with 20-40 mg ed (my pills are 20 mg) I know you guys oreach 50 mg but I can't afford to have the negative leg pumps. Third question I have Aromasin as well, should I start that eod after first pin regardless of any gyno or high estrogen symptoms as a precaution, I know you guys preach Aromasin very heavily just wanted some clarification to be sure. So to recap test p dosage frequency, winstrol dosing (start small increase or start big decrease), and Aromasin usae it from the get or keep it on hand, track and field athlete looking to develop speed and power not put on 30 pounds. Thanks for your help and have a great rest of your day.

Stats:
Age 24
Weight 185
Bf less than15%
Years training 12 years
Goals run faster get stronger
100m 10.86
200m 21.83
400m 48.69
hey bro... i truly do not understand what and why your doing this... not only are you too young, but why would you run these for your sport? test prop is a very poor choice to start with.. do you realize how NOT SMART it is to pin for the first time and having to do it so frequently? not to mention you NEVER use multiple steroids on a first cycle... you honestly dont know what your doing bro but i can tell you its a large mistake and yes, i would know, ive seen this type of thing so many times you have no concept... you do what you want but this is a very very poor decision you are going to regret

Top Bottom