napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle ever, mono?

Pako

Hi! Im 30 I have good overall health, 20% body fat and been training for 5 years and Im about to do my first cycle, Ive never used any substance before, just clean eating and supps, so I would like to take advice about doing a monocycle, Im going to use prop test but im not sure to add one more substance since it is my first cycle ever Ive been hearing that just one substance would work fine, but Ive heard too that just one substance is not enough to get really good gains so I dont know, thanks in advance for the comments, suggestions, advice, etc Cheers!

Last edited:
Prop is a piss poor test to use 1st cycle..but everyone gonna tell u to get bf down first...cyp is always the best choice

Post your full stats. You're not eating clean if you're 20% body fat.

U need to get down more before u actually start bud...U need any help? sarms could speed up that process a lil for u

U need to get down more before u actually start bud...U need any help? sarms could speed up that process a lil for u

ok I get it, my goal is 12% bf, but what about doing a monocycle or using 2 substances for first cycle, what you think?

thnx for the input bro, and just for knowledge but what kind of problems?
higher rates of estrogen conversion, a rougher hit on blood pressure and cholesterol... all of these problems can lead to severe cardiovascular problems... not something to fuck with bro

higher rates of estrogen conversion, a rougher hit on blood pressure and cholesterol... all of these problems can lead to severe cardiovascular problems... not something to fuck with bro

Ok I totally get it, would stick to a monocycle for sure then, thnx a lot for the advice

Prop requires every other day pins...it pips more than the rest as well as your gonna have substantial pip as it is in virgin muscle..it converts to estrogen a lot more than the rest. U have no idea what your looking for as far as sides to control it yet..multiple pinning with no experience is gonna cause u a mistake..trust me..no prop yet

Top Bottom