napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

first cycle advice!

Dcall37

new here but i posted my information on another forum. 5'8,182lbs... dont know my bf% but ill get that looked at soon. looking for a good first cycle. i have a pretty good base already but im ready to go beast mode lmao lets hear it. The more you guys tell me the better

A good 1st cycle is the one that you RESEARCH and PROPOSE to the board without asking for the work to be done for you.

Yeah bro propose a cycle. It's kind of like that old adage about giving a man a fish versus teaching a man how fish. You want to be able to come up with your own Cycle on your own eventually. You got to put in the work and time doing the research

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I have been doing reasearch. Just wanted some opinions.. here's what I was thinking
Kickstart with 40mg dbol ed
Week1-12 npp 300mg eod
Week 1-12 test E or cyp 450mg eod
My buddy has some arimidex and clomid for me as well.. any suggestions?

Last edited:
You might want to stay away from a short ester for your first cycle, as that means a lot of injections and with virgin muscles and learning new areas you inject, that can sometimes be overwhelming.

Most here will say your first cycle should be test only and I tend to agree. If you really wanted you could throw in a tbol oral kicker, but it's really not necessary and can sometimes just complicate things. SARMs are always a nice addition, I don't do any cycle w/o GW.

You also need to address your ancillaries, for test only cycle you only need aromasin, if you do a nandrolone, again I recommend not doing so, you have to address prolactin.

Last you'll need to work on a proper pct.

Personally I'd relish in the gains made off of a test cyp only cycle pinning every 3 days before adding anything else. The desire to kickstart, especially with something like dbol is indicative of impatience which will undermine your goals in the long run. You have plenty of time to experiment as you become better acquainted with compounds and what they can help you achieve. Seriously though, dbol is shit and get all your ancillaries and PCT in place before doing anything.

The desire to kickstart, especially with something like dbol is indicative of impatience which will undermine your goals in the long run.

I agree completely. I had waited nearly 2 years studying AAS before my first cycle and I got impatient and felt the need to kickstart with some tbol. While the tbol was great, I feel like I would've been better off just doing straight test for various reasons.

Even for myself, patience in things would have been nice. You can't get the time back, or the gains. If I had done things right from the jump who knows how big I'd be by now. I sure wouldn't have this touch of gyno I do. I accept it because my chest is big enough to disguise it, but it still doesn't mean it's wanted. Be wise bro... take it slow and steady.

I have been doing reasearch. Just wanted some opinions.. here's what I was thinking
Kickstart with 40mg dbol ed
Week1-12 npp 300mg eod
Week 1-12 test E or cyp 450mg eod
My buddy has some arimidex and clomid for me as well.. any suggestions?
Test only for your first cycle. Dbol sucks.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Anyone else see an issue of running the dose he stated for a first cycle? 450mg to test Cyprus every other day? Seems really high for first time, no?

Anyone else see an issue of running the dose he stated for a first cycle? 450mg to test Cyprus every other day? Seems really high for first time, no?

350 is optimal IMO, still don't know his age.

I can't imagine 1600mg of cyp a week with the gains I had at 200mg 2x a week sometimes 300mg.

With AAS we want to get the most from the least. Let our diet & training do the bulk of the work. If we're running insane doses all the time then where do we go from there? It's like that junkie always chasing that new high.... And overdosing.

You're also putting unnecessary stress on your body.

Same thing goes for dieting. We can't walk around @ 7% body fat ALL the time. 7%, where do we go from there? Fat and water are necessary at times.

Build it
Shape it
Shred it

Top Bottom