napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle - advice & log

HCKP

Going to run my first cycle soon. My goal is simple, gain fucking muscle. It will look like this...
1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14 dga post ct
pct 15-20
clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm 160, 5'11", BF ~12%, 39yrs, workouts M-F

1. Any tips on pinning would be great. (I'm not a fan of needles and this is really my biggest concern)
2. What type of workout should I focus on while on a cycle? For the last six weeks, I have been doing high reps...3x20 on all lifts to change it up. Prior to this I was doing all the standard lifts 10,8,6 or something very close.
3. Food? Anything that I definitely need to stay away from? I don't eat fast food, other than subway. I eat fairly clean, never any fried foods. Usually eggs, fish, chicken or turkey, green vegetables, potatoes(normal and sweet), pasta, red meat typically once per week.
4. Anything I need to know regarding gear storage?

1. pinning is super easy man. Honestly you will realize it once you do it. it is just a mental hurdle to overcome.

2. Whatever works for you off cycle will work for you on cycle. It is just a preference. Personally I am a huge fan of switching up your training style every 6 weeks or so. That way you get the benefits from all types of training.

3. Food is the most important thing. The things I would avoid are processed foods, dairy, soy, bread. Stick to as many whole clean single ingredient foods as possible. Your goal is gaining mass so you need to ensure you are in a caloric surplus every single day.

4. Cool dry place is best for storage. Something simple like a drawer or cabinet.

Good luck with the cycle and keep us updated!

Thanks Masonic. BTW my grandfather was a 32nd degree Mason and was in the shrine for nearly 70yrs. I have his ring.

Top Bottom