napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Finasteride Syndrome

21team

Dylan- Thank you for posting the video about finasteride. Back in the late 1990’s I used a topical hair loss product that was a mail order product I believe similar to Rogaine I guess. About 2 months after using the product my sex drive completely nose dived and never really recovered. About 2 years after that occurred I started to suffer through the worst depression imaginable that went on for years. I always kind of thought the loss of sex drive was due to the finasteride product, but never connected the depression to it. Not sure how I got through those years, but made it. Been on Androgel since around 2010 I believe and it’s helped a bit, but not great. I think I want to switch an injectable like cypionate moving forward as I hear only 10% of the test in the gel gets absorbed through the skin. Would appreciate any thoughts. Thanks again for the great work

there's really nothing to add here.. yes, injections are much better in terms of trt however dealing with pfs etc... is something there is no cure for and basically you just have to be lucky to improve on it... some people have claimed proviron helped them as well but many have also said it did nothing... its just luck to be honest however if you have low test and you are dealing with pfs, i would definitely switch to injections

Thanks for your response. I thought that maybe the fact that it was a topical may have eliminated that as a cause as I know it can be taken as an oral as well which I never used. As for the Proviron I know it's a mild steroid, but can it be used long term on low dosage with out any kidney damage down the road or would it need to be cycled?

Also my Dr. is recommending I try Clomid with my test to see if it gets things going again, but it says that it can cause vision problems which made me a little hesitant, so I suggested trying an HCG instead.

Would appreciate your thoughts.. Thanks again Dylan

Thanks for your response. I thought that maybe the fact that it was a topical may have eliminated that as a cause as I know it can be taken as an oral as well which I never used. As for the Proviron I know it's a mild steroid, but can it be used long term on low dosage with out any kidney damage down the road or would it need to be cycled?

Also my Dr. is recommending I try Clomid with my test to see if it gets things going again, but it says that it can cause vision problems which made me a little hesitant, so I suggested trying an HCG instead.

Would appreciate your thoughts.. Thanks again Dylan

You should not stay on proviron long term, no... hcg would be a horrible idea to say the least... do not do that man

Do you think Clomid would work to see if it gets the LH stimulated? I want to continue on the Androgel while taking the Clomid to see if I get
a bump. Also wanted to ask you if isarms store has the Mk-677? I don't see it.

Thanks again for all the great content.

i have no idea if it will work or not when it comes to finasteride problems but its worth a shot... mk677 will be in stock sometime in october or november... that is what i was told from them when i emailed to ask about it... so sometime soon

Ive noticed what seems to be a slight increase in libido about 2 weeks into taking the Clomid.
Is the MK-677 in inventory yet?

Thanks

Dylan- Thank you for posting the video about finasteride. Back in the late 1990’s I used a topical hair loss product that was a mail order product I believe similar to Rogaine I guess. About 2 months after using the product my sex drive completely nose dived and never really recovered. About 2 years after that occurred I started to suffer through the worst depression imaginable that went on for years. I always kind of thought the loss of sex drive was due to the finasteride product, but never connected the depression to it. Not sure how I got through those years, but made it. Been on Androgel since around 2010 I believe and it’s helped a bit, but not great. I think I want to switch an injectable like cypionate moving forward as I hear only 10% of the test in the gel gets absorbed through the skin. Would appreciate any thoughts. Thanks again for the great work

My friend is already bald, and i guess i have the gene myself. He puts me off trying Finasteride but suggests Minoxidil is fine to use.
Any recommendations against taking Finasteride?

Top Bottom