osgear

Federal pharma

Taurus

fa066da8453bac54350fe9ef9a7098dc.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Green tops=Boom!
Communication is second to none
Delivery was almost light speed
Looking forward to running this. Dont hesitate to order from this source!

Last edited:
Thanks brother! Damn those bitches are pretty. Can't wait to see how you like em. How are you planning to run them?

Thanks brother! Damn those bitches are pretty. Can't wait to see how you like em. How are you planning to run them?

I have an injured shoulder from work that's not showing up on the MRI. I'm going to use this to see if it helps at all with the injury and avoid the knife. Planning on running 3 or 4 iu's a day. Open to any suggestions because I've never ran it.

I wouldn't go above 3 for awhile. I got really bad numbness and carpal tunnel at higher dosages. That's my experience but it wasn't pleasant

Yeah and if the numbness and carpal tunnel set in B vitamins mainly 6 will help alleviate it quite a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know how it goes. I did the grey top for awhile and I'm on peptides now. But really considering going back to gh off cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this the same as pharmacon? If not how do I connect? Thanks bro's.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Is this the same as pharmacon? If not how do I connect? Thanks bro's.

Lol, hell no this isn't pharmacom bro. You're not gonna have to wait 3 weeks to get your HGH that's been shipped all over the world bumped around losing potency, possibly getting seized by customs and over priced. Ask Taurus how he reached out to where he needed to get to.

Lol, hell no this isn't pharmacom bro. You're not gonna have to wait 3 weeks to get your HGH that's been shipped all over the world bumped around losing potency, possibly getting seized by customs and over priced. Ask Taurus how he reached out to where he needed to get to.
Appreciate it, so I need to contact Tarus to order Federal?

Top Bottom