napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Favorite Testosterone Ester?

Let´s create another thread to be answered by all of you, guys!

This time I would like to know what is your favorite Testosterone Ester and why. Is it Enanthate? Cypionate? Why?

If this thread reach the 50 answers before Sunday I will be sending 20 ml of the preferred ester (Stoa labs, to be chosen between the ones we have available in the site) to the person that´d give the best answer (in my opinion :p)

So easy and fast!

Hipocampus.me

To be honest, depends on my goal. Short, high power cycle? I'll run prop high. Nice strong long one, cyp all the way. I steered away from E with the raws issues that were rampid at the beginning of the year.. And never looked back.

Using them depending on the goal is exactly how they should be taken ;-)

Hipo

Test C, because of the 8 day half life. Since I do TRT, it makes those injections during cruises at once per week very stable. Then when I blast I stay on the Test C and just use a higher dose, instead of having to worry about changing esters

I have been using test cyp for years now. I started with test prop but in comparison, I really feel test cyp is superior... Not only do I feel better but I feel as though its more effective with more stability et. There is SO MUCH bro science pertaining to longer esters holding so much more water. I find that to be absurd. The only real difference is the amount of actual testosterone compared to ester you get in each type along with half life. Otherwise, in terms of water retention, that is up to how you control your estrogen and how your diet is. The misconception here is with estrogen control... YES, there is a higher rate to estrogen conversion with a longer ester but if you control that with an AI, there is no difference... Test prop just does not require as much control but other than that, its blow out of proportion. I am eager to try test e with the norma I have coming and then I can do a comparison first hand but this comes down to quality and with norma being of the highest quality, that makes it too hard to pass up... I will be comparing norma with Radjay Cyp and really put two of the best together and really see if there is a comparison etc... My thoughts going in are with the quality, they will both be outstanding but we will see!

I've only used Cyp... I have ISO on hand that I will be running during my cruise (next week). I plan on trying enanthate and prop in the future.

Dependent on what the goal and length is for the cycle. Enanthate and Cypionate are similar; both solid choices for longer cycles. Prop is great to jumpstart your cycle or use on short burst cycles. I do like the longer esters to decrease the number of pins each week for that aspect though.

I prefer test e. Why? Because I bought a bunch of the norma test e ampoule's from you and can't wait to use them. I walk by my stash sometimes and whisper to them "I want you inside me".

test e has the credibility of being considered the best starting point for noobs. it's been well proven and taking it is not really a gamble. that alleviates the paranoia a noob like me has.

I prefer test e. Why? Because I bought a bunch of the norma test e ampoule's from you and can't wait to use them. I walk by my stash sometimes and whisper to them "I want you inside me".

test e has the credibility of being considered the best starting point for noobs. it's been well proven and taking it is not really a gamble. that alleviates the paranoia a noob like me has.

You had become "the man that whispered to the ampoules" :p

Hipo

Got to admit the whispering I want you inside me kind of creeped me out. But favorite Ester is whatever Ester I have on hand to be honest. E or C doesn't really matter for they seem to be so similar, unless your Phil Heath or something I don't see how many could see a real difference.

I prefer Cyp...mostly because I'm on TRT and I get 2 1ml vials of Perrigo T Cyp every month. Always dosed right on the money, clean as a whistle and smooth as a baby's butt to pin. And it plays nicely with the other...ummmm..."supplements" I augment it with when I'm not cruising.

Right now, for pwo my favorite ester is no ester. TNE is a great little pick-me-up about an hour and half before it's time to get busy...

Top Bottom