napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Favorite steroid combo?

Trenrage

What is your guys' favorite combo? And why? Personally mine is test e, tren ace, and mast p. I LOVE those. Test e makes me thicker and fuller, tren is all around a good recomp steroid, and mast dries me out and brings out the overall lines, seperation, veins, etc...

I love my cruise of test c and deca. Been on it for close to 3 years with just short breaks to run other compounds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Primo/tbol
Test/deca
Test/Tren/var/halo

Idk man. Too many tools in the toolbox. All for different things. Hard to say a favorite.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Well so far it's been test e EQ and tbol. Simple and very effective. Now I want to do it again but add in some Mast or sub in primo and stop the EQ. Hell I dunno lol

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Running anadrol/tren/test now and I'm only three weeks in but definitely enjoying it. Headaches are a little bit of a bitch, but definitely putting on weight quickly (with a very high caloric intake of course). If all goes well at the end of the 15 weeks I'm going to run it again over the summer and possibly add on GH, mast and maybe some var at the end in time for the good ole olympia expo.

Running anadrol/tren/test now and I'm only three weeks in but definitely enjoying it. Headaches are a little bit of a bitch, but definitely putting on weight quickly (with a very high caloric intake of course). If all goes well at the end of the 15 weeks I'm going to run it again over the summer and possibly add on GH, mast and maybe some var at the end in time for the good ole olympia expo.

That's one hell of a run. Do you know what doses you're gonna do for test/tren/anadrol/mast/var/gh if you do go through with it? Shit with a stack like that you'll need to make a log!!

At 800 for 24 weeks.. Feels great. No oily skin. No sides at all. There why primo is primo. Great stuff with no sides

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

eh seems to pricey for me. I find mast effective at a lower dose. 500 seems to be a nice sweet spot for me. 800 primo per week for me would cost a fuck ton lol maybe later down the road ill try it when i can afford it. Its hard to when I'm about to buy me a new car!

At 800 for 24 weeks.. Feels great. No oily skin. No sides at all. There why primo is primo. Great stuff with no sides

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
I will find out how good primo is this year. Oh yeah forgot to tell you Im robbing a bank that's how I'll afford it lol

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Test/Deca/EQ for size during the winter

Test/Tren/Mast during the summer to get hard, grainy, lean, and vascular

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

What about a test/tren/EQ combo? Ever tried it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rick the only cycle I run is......... Sust for my Test /Tren H /Mast E

Top Bottom