napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fat loss help

Cplat513

Hello I’m looking to start a new cycle, but only this time I want fat loss. I was recently 5 weeks ago on S4 (Andarine) and GW. I liked my results. Lots of muscle, although my weight went up. The scale makes me bite my nails. I hate it. I’m 5.3-5.4 at 145 pounds. Went from 138 to 145. My question today is I feel like I had a Cardarine rebound. I feel like I’ve gained fat. I just want to start sarms again but for only fat loss. I feel like if I gain more muscle the scale will keep goin up. I flactuate to much and after higher carbs I gain 10 pounds of water weight. What is a good sarm or stack for only fat loss and maintaining muscle? My diet is clean; although I suffer from binge eating at times. I train 6x a week. Do cardio twice 5 times a week.

the scale has nothing to do with it... the more muscle you gain the more fat you lose which is the goal correct? binge eating is going to cause serious weight fluctuations that will play with your mind as well...

Your right.. I guess I gotta overcome that scale note.. so will Cardarine only be any good? Maybe preserve the muscle I have and continue to lose fat?

you will lose fat yes.. it will help not loose too much muscle, it just depends on how much of a deficit you are eating at...

I really appreciate your reply. I’m new to Isarms.com although I been getting a lot of information here. I been working out for a good three years. Great results once I started taking sarms at the beginning of this year. I been off 5 weeks now and ready to start. My biggest muscle growth was in my legs (quads) I feel I don’t need anymore muscle, just want to maintain and lean as much as I can. I feel like I may have metabolic damage from eating way to few. I’m eating only 900-1300 calories. My iifym is at 1501 if I want to lose weight. So I try and eat that much but never make it. I eat no more than 75g of carbs and less than 50g fat. I think this is the problem. My dieting. I’m trying to invert carbs in again slowly so my body doesn’t have a bad reaction to it. I flactuate like crazy when I do eat carbs.

yes, you have likely really hurt your metabolism... gw and sr9009 will help with that issue...

1-16 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart

I really appreciate your reply. I’m new to Isarms.com although I been getting a lot of information here. I been working out for a good three years. Great results once I started taking sarms at the beginning of this year. I been off 5 weeks now and ready to start. My biggest muscle growth was in my legs (quads) I feel I don’t need anymore muscle, just want to maintain and lean as much as I can. I feel like I may have metabolic damage from eating way to few. I’m eating only 900-1300 calories. My iifym is at 1501 if I want to lose weight. So I try and eat that much but never make it. I eat no more than 75g of carbs and less than 50g fat. I think this is the problem. My dieting. I’m trying to invert carbs in again slowly so my body doesn’t have a bad reaction to it. I flactuate like crazy when I do eat carbs.
You likely do have metabolic damage. You need to reverse diet a bit to try and repair it, so you can initiate fat loss again

Yes. I will definitely get started on it. That’s my main goal right now. Preserve muscle and fat loss. I know diet is the biggest factor in it.

Top Bottom