napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fake Halotestin?

Mark Diesel

I’m taking “20mg” of halotestin. It’s at the end of a test deca eq cycle. I feel slightly irritable, I think at least. I don’t feel any different in the gym, I’m not hardening up much if at all, and nothing is really going on with my strength. I’ve tried 10mg pre workout, 5mg in the am 10mg pre workout, and 5mg pm, 10mg pre workout am and 10mg pm. I’m about to try 20mg preworkout next week, and see how that goes. But, Im promising you guys I felt like I was on fire all the time on 350mg of tren ace, and this isn’t even holding a candle to it. I’ve never taken winstrol, but this is about how I’d expect 20mg of winstrol to go. Any idea what the fuck I should do? Smash 30, 40 mg pre workout maybe see if it’s just widely underdosed, or just try it from Pharmacom next time? This was a local source, of course[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

halo is often faked because its one of the more expensive raws to get... i would get rid of it...

So your taking oral Tren and Halo at the same time and you're not sure if the Halo is working?

So your taking oral Tren and Halo at the same time and you're not sure if the Halo is working?

No no no dude that’s crazy! I’m taking 20mg of supposedly halo, getting somewhat more solid, maybe slightly irritable, with no added performance in the gym, and wild night sweats.

No no no dude that’s crazy! I’m taking 20mg of supposedly halo, getting somewhat more solid, maybe slightly irritable, with no added performance in the gym, and wild night sweats.

Oh OK.... you're thinking maybe it could be MT. Yeah Dylan's right no way of knowing unless you get it tested.

Also just noticed gyno starting to come in. What the fuck is this??? I could shoot somebody!

That's rough man, hopefully you've tossed it already. I know this puts a damper in your plans since you were using it to peak. Anything on stand by to use instead or too late at this point? I've only used locally sourced test so far and even that I didn't like doing especially after hearing all the great stuff about the sources here. That was before I found this forum. Definitely wouldn't order or buy anywhere but from these sources now. Lesson learned, hopefully you're still killing it in the gym even without the extra kick. Good luck man.

That's rough man, hopefully you've tossed it already. I know this puts a damper in your plans since you were using it to peak. Anything on stand by to use instead or too late at this point? I've only used locally sourced test so far and even that I didn't like doing especially after hearing all the great stuff about the sources here. That was before I found this forum. Definitely wouldn't order or buy anywhere but from these sources now. Lesson learned, hopefully you're still killing it in the gym even without the extra kick. Good luck man.

Yeah man it’s been a bitch. I have enough anadrol to use 50mg a day. I’m doing alright, I hit 415x3 and 405x4 paused on bench this week, 515x3 squat and a 635 deadlift after the squat. So I’m definitely stronger, but I know I’m not getting anything from the halo.

That’s a damn shame man. But at least you’re should still be able to crush some PR’s and you got to see a long chain water cycle work. Think you’ll stick with it for next time along with real halo? Haha.

Sg

That’s a damn shame man. But at least you’re should still be able to crush some PR’s and you got to see a long chain water cycle work. Think you’ll stick with it for next time along with real halo? Haha.

Sg

Next round will be 600mg test e with 350mg 1-test DHB. Probably real halo from PharmaComStore next round too. But yes I’m
Hitting PRs, so that’s good! I could have done it with test alone though, which is some what annoying I feel lol.

Top Bottom