napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Exp Domestic, best in the business!!! PLEASE READ!

hardtoget

Hope everyone had a great Christmas/holiday yesterday! Placed an order a couple weeks ago to take advantage of the bit coin discount with Express Domestic. I was a little late getting the adequate funds but those guys understood my situation and still gave me the incredible discount after it had expired on their website. As usual my order came within 3 business days once they received my bit coin and had one minor issue in the package. One vial was missing from my order. Their communication was outstanding, showed them the unopened package and they went ahead and sent me my vial once they got fully restocked (1.5 weeks later to take advantage of their stock). How about this, they hooked me up with not 1, not 2, but 3 extra vials. That's over $100 of free gear, insane, unprecedented, unreal! Gave me 1 Tren Acetate (can't wait on this guy), and 2 Test Prop (my favorite Test Ester and you feel the effects immediately on their home-brew). Damn I love these guys, try these guys out and you won't be disappointed. Hope you all have a great New Year's, I will be getting a nice Acid Cigar to go along with some Grand Marnier, and no I'm not on cycle but certainly have stocked up for 2 good cycles in the coming year (Test Prop with Mast Prop and Test E with EQ).

That's awesome. I won their contest and as soon as I get the coupon will be placing an order with him. Not sure what I want to try from him. Thinking of the cut stack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome. I won their contest and as soon as I get the coupon will be placing an order with him. Not sure what I want to try from him. Thinking of the cut stack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea bud exdom has great product and service. You'll love it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom