napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Estrogen crashed (again)

Cmon

Hey guys,

I just got the results of my mid-cycle blood work and, once again, my estrogen has crashed while on a SARMs cycle. I ran Mk-2866 late last year and my estrogen dropped to <5.0 at mid-cycle. Now, I am running Mk-2866 and S-4 and my estrogen has gone down to the same exact level as before. I am not taking an Ai or anything else that could’ve caused it to drop so much. Last time I was taking a Diindolylmethane supplement and it was suspected on this board that the DIM was the culprit. But I am not taking DIM this time. So it seems that SARMs will adversely affect estrogen levels, at least with me. I’m pretty sure it will bounce back like it did last time, so not too worried. The only downside is I've been feeling tired a lot lately (and was wondering why). But I only have three more weeks to go with my cycle, so I’ll stick it out.

That's the first time I've ever heard if sarms lowering estrogen. On paper it should be impossible if you have legit sarms. Where are they from?

ive never heard of this happening with sarms at all... this is the first time ive ever heard that.. what did your pre cycle bloodwork show for estradiol levels?

From Biotech.

Well your sarms are good to go. No doubt there. It's just a strange occorance that I've never heard of, but I suppose anything is possible because everyone reacts so differently. Just give it time and it will bounce back

Top Bottom