napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Estradiol sensitive???

robert6r

What's up fellas I'm getting bloods drawn soon because estro feels out of wack and can't tell if it's to high or to low so my best bet is to just get bloods ... anyway I was was wondering the difference between sensitive and regular test. I've done a little searching and what I've gotten out of it was if it's really low then the sensitive test will show that better but if anyone has input that would be great thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's pretty basic bro just get estrogen blood work and see we're the number is and adjust from there

Haven't done much looking into them. I just get the Female Hormone Panel from privatemdlabs.com

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

What's up fellas I'm getting bloods drawn soon because estro feels out of wack and can't tell if it's to high or to low so my best bet is to just get bloods ... anyway I was was wondering the difference between sensitive and regular test. I've done a little searching and what I've gotten out of it was if it's really low then the sensitive test will show that better but if anyone has input that would be great thanks

I'm having trouble understanding your question. Just get your bloodwork done and post the results. That will tell you all you need to know

Thanks for replying guys and yes Dylan that's normally the panel I go with and will post results soon as I get em..... and Rick what I mean is there is 3 different test for estro from my understanding regular e2 then a sensitive and then an ultra sensitive and was basically wondering if the results would be far off from one another?.?

Thanks for replying guys and yes Dylan that's normally the panel I go with and will post results soon as I get em..... and Rick what I mean is there is 3 different test for estro from my understanding regular e2 then a sensitive and then an ultra sensitive and was basically wondering if the results would be far off from one another?.?

you want e2, estradiol. E3 is a pregnancy hormone. E1 is a much weaker form of e2 and typically will match the aromatization rate of e2. IMO it's unnecessary to test e1 under normal circumstances.

just get the panel brother and dont make it more difficult that it actually is! lollll i will be happy to help you as soon as you get the test

Top Bottom