napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan Please help you said I was FKD

Dogfight

Im a male 47 years of age and looking to do the same as miss514 is to cut.Been working out for years and finally got results with sarms the past year. I am currently taking S-4, RAD-140, GW-501506 AND A Peptide I got from a friend of MK-2866 that tastes like shit from Sarms Warehouse.

Anything I am missing or need to change to get lean and cut? I need to drop about 20 pounds. I was taking some Winn and Anavar alone with MK-2866 for about a month, but my energy went through the floor and I was always tired. So I stopped the Winn and the Anavar. Why am I so drained that I cant do cardio? No injections.

I got my S-4 and GW from Sarms warehouse and my MK at peptides warehouse and my rad-140 from Hardcore. Then I found a YouTube video with you in it that lead me here. What do you recommend.

You said my liver was fucked because I didnt take a test. I just took the advice of the owner of a Nutrition company Ithat works the gym I go to. What do I do?

Dude.... all this is a mess. Its sounds like you're all over the place trying to find that "magic" pill that will get you results. You need to lose 20lbs? Well... the one thing you need to adjust is your nutrition. You should take a step back, stop all this nonsense, get bloodwork, and focus on the basics... training and nutrition.

Im a male 47 years of age and looking to do the same as miss514 is to cut.Been working out for years and finally got results with sarms the past year. I am currently taking S-4, RAD-140, GW-501506 AND A Peptide I got from a friend of MK-2866 that tastes like shit from Sarms Warehouse.

Anything I am missing or need to change to get lean and cut? I need to drop about 20 pounds. I was taking some Winn and Anavar alone with MK-2866 for about a month, but my energy went through the floor and I was always tired. So I stopped the Winn and the Anavar. Why am I so drained that I cant do cardio? No injections.

I got my S-4 and GW from Sarms warehouse and my MK at peptides warehouse and my rad-140 from Hardcore. Then I found a YouTube video with you in it that lead me here. What do you recommend.

You said my liver was fucked because I didnt take a test. I just took the advice of the owner of a Nutrition company Ithat works the gym I go to. What do I do?

The sarms your taking are they liquid or pill? If they are in pill form they are likely pro hormones. Those are not good, they equate to an oral only cycle. Ideally you should have bloodwork done and see where your test /estrogen levels are. If you need to lose 20 pounds start with your diet, eat in a deficit and kick up your cardio. Diet is everything.... cut out all junk food, Sosa and general crap. You can download myfitness pal for your phone and track your macros. When I was dropping weight I did a 2000 calorie diet with my macros at 50/30/20.

Bro, first of all why the hell did you get those shit sarms from those companies? It's hard telling what the hell you were taking! A lot of those are just prohormones and more than likely none are legit sarms at a.l. Did you run a pct after Anavar and Winstrol? It doesn't sound like it at all. You fucked up by running oral steroids without testosterone and now you are shut down. That is why you feel like shit. You need to stop everything NOW and recover. Then get bloodwork.

You need to get this exact pct and start it ASAP. about 3 weeks after pct is complete you need to run bloodwork to,see where your levels are at.

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

there is no telling what you are actually taking. plus you said youre taking winny and anavar....two orals at once, no TEST. this is bad bro.

rick gave you the layout, run the PCT. this is your best option right now.

Top Bottom