napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Doubled my Testosterone with Aromasin and Nolvadex

JRR

non-Steroid user but was curious about increasing Test with AI's. I'm 53 year old Male natural lifter with a Test level of 623.
2 weeks of Nolvadex at 20mg and Aromasin at 25mg everyday. I wasn't expecting these levels:

Test Name Result Reference Range Abnormal Lab
ESTRADIOL 19.5 PG/ML 0.0-39.8 PG/ML JI
TESTOSTERONE,FR(DIALYSIS) AND TOTAL(LC/MS/MS)
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, LC/MS/MS 1389 ng/dL 250-1100 ng/dL H SLI
FREE TESTOSTERONE 142.7 pg/mL 35.0-155.0 pg/mL SLI

I feel great on this. How long can I stay on this?

Those are very surprising numbers. My main concern is you using aromasin at such a high dose without anything aromatizing. I'm surprised your estrogen isn't crashed honestly. I wouldn't recommend staying on the aromasin. You could run Nolva a little longer but it's not something I'd recommend running long term at all

you better be very very damn careful with what you are doing.. your estrogen is already getting on the lower end and if you crash, which i would give about 2 more weeks at the way you are dosing, three tops, you are going to be learning a hard lesson..

you better be very very damn careful with what you are doing.. your estrogen is already getting on the lower end and if you crash, which i would give about 2 more weeks at the way you are dosing, three tops, you are going to be learning a hard lesson..

Thanks for the advice! OK I'm going to drop the aromasin to 12.5mg EOD, Keep the Nolvadex at 20mg,
My goal is to use these instead of TRT. Thoiughts?

bro, you cant just stay on ai's like that... you are going to crush your fucking estrogen... even at 12.5 mg eod... i dont know what you are thinking but you are going to just have to learn the hard way... i would never advise using nolva long term either... you will see, just stay on it so you can see for yourself

bro, you cant just stay on ai's like that... you are going to crush your fucking estrogen... even at 12.5 mg eod... i dont know what you are thinking but you are going to just have to learn the hard way... i would never advise using nolva long term either... you will see, just stay on it so you can see for yourself

OK thanks for the advice. I have only been on for 2 weeks, I will taper off and finish it. Maybe try a SARM.

U need to stop all that shit and u should not start any cycle until u have everything u need ON HAND

Top Bottom