bannednutritionnapsgear

Dosing Test E 300 Question

EazyDuzIt

All, quick question! If i run test-e at 300 mg / week, and pin Mon and Fri, am i pinning the full 300 mg each time? Not 150 and 150, correct?

I know this has been asked and answered many times on here but im still overthinking it. Wanna be 1000% clear. Thx

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
well bro, that depends on how much you want to dose per week, which you make zero indication of whatsoever, making it rather impossible to answer unless psychic capabilities are had by the person answering and last i checked, noone here has them...

i dont find it necessary whatsoever to go over 500 mg per week of test but thats just my view

Fella Finn

VIP Member
Super Moderator
As Dylan said, it depends on how much you want to dose per week. There is no set answer although I am not a fan of high testosterone doses either

EazyDuzIt

My bad I was saying I want to run 300 mg per week. This is my first real cycle so want to start lower and see how i respond.

Appreciate the feedback.

------
My history
Lifting since high school
6' 1" 175 lbs
12% bf
Ran two previous sarms cycles using protocols laid out on this forum. Plan on doing the same thing w test

Mobsterthemod

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
All, quick question! If i run test-e at 300 mg / week, and pin Mon and Fri, am i pinning the full 300 mg each time? Not 150 and 150, correct?

I know this has been asked and answered many times on here but im still overthinking it. Wanna be 1000% clear. Thx
The answer lies in the half life.

EazyDuzIt

well bro, that depends on how much you want to dose per week, which you make zero indication of whatsoever, making it rather impossible to answer unless psychic capabilities are had by the person answering and last i checked, noone here has them...

i dont find it necessary whatsoever to go over 500 mg per week of test but thats just my view
Yo my wording wasn't clear, was saying I want to run 300 mg per week total. After reading and watching ur vids I understand this ester can be dosed twice per week for stability. With that said, would i pin 150 Monday, and 150 Friday? Or is it 300 mg each time.

Thx

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Yo my wording wasn't clear, was saying I want to run 300 mg per week total. After reading and watching ur vids I understand this ester can be dosed twice per week for stability. With that said, would i pin 150 Monday, and 150 Friday? Or is it 300 mg each time.

Thx

I guess im confused... if you want to run 300 mg per week total then why would you inject 300 mg twice a week? Am i missing something?

Fella Finn

VIP Member
Super Moderator

Thx
I am not following the math here either? If you want to inject 300 mg per week, it obviously would not make sense to inject 300 mg on a Monday and Friday. That would be 600 mg per week? I guess I am not following this either as that seems rather common sense but perhaps there is something I am not seeing here?

EazyDuzIt

I guess im confused... if you want to run 300 mg per week total then why would you inject 300 mg twice a week? Am i missing something?

Sorry this is what threw me off reading a previous thread on the similar topic you had answered. By saying 300/300. It's clear to me now by my apparently dumb question..

Would prefer to be safe than sorry
Screenshot_20220624-115620_Chrome.jpg

EazyDuzIt

I am not following the math here either? If you want to inject 300 mg per week, it obviously would not make sense to inject 300 mg on a Monday and Friday. That would be 600 mg per week? I guess I am not following this either as that seems rather common sense but perhaps there is something I am not seeing here?
Yes I understand the math and you answered my question. Being new to Test, esters etc, I wasn't sure if it "wore off" by Friday and therefore needed to be dosed again. But clearly it doesn't.

I research a lot before jumping into something like this and read a lot of conflicting info. Rather ask a stupid question than be sorry

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Sorry this is what threw me off reading a previous thread on the similar topic you had answered. By saying 300/300. It's clear to me now by my apparently dumb question..

Would prefer to be safe than sorry
View attachment 7767
I was just making sure I was understanding your question properly... yes that was 300/300 each of test and deca that you are referring to