napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

dosage: moderate cycle: dosage suggestions

Thats actually really funny you say that. Because probly 90% of the members of this board arnt in shape and are recommended a steroid cycle because they lie about their bf everyday. Wake up. You cant be this nieve at your age.

I really dont care much for your scientific research reaponse. You use it everytime. The people here arnt a part of "scientific research" by the govt. they just want to be in shape or get into better shape.

So what you are saying is just bogus.

"Senior members". Lol cmon man. Rr dylan and jakc are in the top 1%. And have always been in that physical condition. And they base their answers and share their knowledge based on what they are told on the internet.

I could make a new profile right now. Say im 26 yrs old. 6' 215# and 10% bf. Been training for 10 years and every single one of those three would give them a full layout for steroids. Why? Because they see what someone says and advise woth the information given. Who is to say that info is legit? You really think everyone here is muscled up and 9% bf. Gimme a break. Maybe 2% of the people here. Maybe.

And 18% is not high bf. 15-18% is considered avg for men. And i see nothing wrong w use at 18%. Thats my personal opinion. Given that they will eat properly and train accordingly. Are they going to? Probly not. If i told dude dont use steroids use sarms. Is he going to listen? Probly not. Cause he can get a bottle of test for $45 and a sarms stack is upwards of $300. What do u honestly think he is gonna pick? Now yes some will buy sarms as u can see on the site. So what. The majority just go off and buy juice w no one advising them how to use it.

I prefer to tell them Their options and advise on both and hope they make the proper choice. Not say. Hey u cant use steroids cause you arnt in top physical conditon. Hello! If they were in top physical condtiton they wouldnt need steroids or be on this site. They would be off living life. So why dont you smarten up in the common sense dept.

And btw i dont make my living selling steroids. I have my own money and my own business. This is a side enterprise. And tell me how often do u see me saying hey buy my products even tho u r 20% bf. Or even 15%. That would be never im here to help people with real help. Help in the world of reality. Because the reality is. They are gonna do it even if u say they cant.

PHURIOUS

110% agreed that people on the board lie about their stats. But I'm not sure where you're going with that point. We all advise on what we are told..... unfortunately there's no way to confirm a guy's stats.

BF of 15-18% is average for men, no argument there either. BUT should the "average" guy be using AAS? IMO, no. And I have to agree with Buen that in most cases 18% = laziness and/or lack of knowledge.....I see your heart being in the right place with you wanting to steer a guy in the right direction who's "going to do it anyway" but isn't it better to steer a guy into playing the waiting game? IMO, yes.

I do agree with you that a lot of guys are drawn to our site for the AAS aspect. That's where we need to do a better job as mods & vets. ur site CAN NOT be all about AAS...we need more discussions on;

NUTRITION

TRAINING

SUPPLEMENTS

AAS should always be the icing on the cake.

Ultimately, this is a topic for another thread. The question @ hand here is should the OP be using AAS in his situation.

Last edited:
110% agreed that people on the board lie about their stats. But I'm not sure where you're going with that point. We all advise on what we are told..... unfortunately there's no way to confirm a guy's stats.

BF of 15-18% is average for men, no argument there either. BUT should the "average" guy be using AAS? IMO, no. And I have to agree with Buen that in most cases 18% = laziness and/or lack of knowledge.....I see your heart being in the right place with you wanting to steer a guy in the right direction who's "going to do it anyway" but isn't it better to steer a guy into playing the waiting game? IMO, yes.

I do agree with you that a lot of guys are drawn to our site for the AAS aspect. That's where we need to do a better job as mods & vets. ur site CAN NOT be all about AAS...we need more discussions on;

NUTRITION

TRAINING

SUPPLEMENTS

AAS should always be the icing on the cake.

Ultimately, this is a topic for another thread. The question @ hand here is should the OP be using AAS in his situation.

Thats where im going. Should they? No. Will they? Yes!

PHURIOUS

Thats where im going. Should they? No. Will they? Yes!

PHURIOUS

No argument there....Unfortunately, this is the case far too often. Hell, I am the #1 example of starting @ the wrong time in life.

Top Bottom