napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Donation time

Jbatty62

So I donated blood today for the first time. My blood pressure was 158 over 80 before I donated just checked it again it's the same wondering how long it takes for blood pressure to normalize. I was told blood pressure should immediately go down after blood donation. I donated whole blood not double Reds. I've been on Tren at 400 milligrams a week for about 8 weeks stop taking it a week ago so I'm hoping my blood pressure goes down. Any thoughts would be great thanks guys
96cdb8b0e13196dbd81a84390632b462.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Yea your systolic is definitely high. That's hypertension level. What all have you been taking? Any supplement or cycle support? I'm not sure about a timeline to normalize but I think it can be a few weeks.

Robo rep. Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Well bro, you are still on Tren so I don't know what you expect. Tren does a lot of very negative things and blood pressure is one of them. I'm actually surprised they let you donate after checking it. Didn't they say anything?

My blood pressure always drops a little when I donate but not by much. I also always run on the low side as it is at around 115/65

Were you on GW while on Tren? That helps with lipids and blood pressure big time and should be ran anytime you are on Tren

Top Bottom