napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Domestic Supply Order

Duke Nukem

It was recommended to me on here to shop with Domestic Supply for nolva. I placed an order and selected Moneygram as the payment option. After checkout there was no information provided on how to make my payment. I have an order number, but am not sure what the next step is?

I would contact Greg as he is extremely helpful and if you see feedback, he has some of the best customer service ive seen talked about and also seen when ive ordered there... He is very quick to help

Check your spam folder as that often happens with emails and if you have nothing contact Greg as he is extremely helpful and has amazing customer service!

Thanks for the help guys. I had checked spam initially after ordering but ended up finding it later on in another folder that I never use. Going to swing by a Moneygram today if I can, hoping there isn’t a short time limit on sending payment. Large order being placed here, got a bit nervous over it.

It was recommended to me on here to shop with Domestic Supply for nolva. I placed an order and selected Moneygram as the payment option. After checkout there was no information provided on how to make my payment. I have an order number, but am not sure what the next step is?
Contact them and ask

Thanks for the help guys. I had checked spam initially after ordering but ended up finding it later on in another folder that I never use. Going to swing by a Moneygram today if I can, hoping there isn’t a short time limit on sending payment. Large order being placed here, got a bit nervous over it.
You have no worries! Greg is the best you will find!

Top Bottom