napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does MK677 (Ibutamoren) Need a PCT?

SamPeter

MK 677 – The Need For a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)
MK 677, also known as Nutrabol and Ibutamoren, is one of the most popular products on the internet today. This has been in the public eye for some time now. This is sometimes referred to as the “wonder drug”, or the “fountain of life”. But what really impressed me is the fact that this product is not only best for bodybuilding but is also possible to treat Alzheimer’s disease. However, before giving this product a try, I did a little research about it. Others may have already convinced me about the efficacy of this product but it still pays if you personally get to know more about the drug, check out any feedbacks about its side effects, the health benefits that you a user can get, as well as other additional information that can be found about MK 677.

MK 677 and Post Cycle Therapy
MK 677 is a very effective product especially for bulking cycles. This is why I was also in doubt whether this product needs a Post Cycle Therapy or PCT after taking MK 677. But since this product will not suppress the natural testosterone production and there is also no effect on the natural GH production, this means that there is NO need for a Post Cycle Therapy. When using products like MK 677, we should be aware of how the drug affects our body first before we test the waters. It may be a safe product but abusing or misusing it can lead to negative results that we do not expect. It is still best if we are knowledgeable about everything that we take into our body to make sure that it’s safe and effective.

I think mostly it's misunderstood, not used properly, and most expect too much from it.

I agree bro I think it has its place but for cost it’s not worth it I ran it for 6months it’s ok helps for extra meals and gives a touch more strength and alittle more full look in muscle . I did use it as well when I cycled off it did help alittle for that to .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it is NOT over rated whatsoever... if you have the right quality, its a million miles from overrated but you could get that indication because it is faked A LOT.. just like you often see hgh cut with hcg, mk677 is often cut with mk2866 or it is just faked in general because of the high cost... if you have real 677. it is a million miles from overrated...

I agree bro I think it has its place but for cost it’s not worth it I ran it for 6months it’s ok helps for extra meals and gives a touch more strength and alittle more full look in muscle . I did use it as well when I cycled off it did help alittle for that to .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AAS increases existing muscle mass MK677 and HGH creates NEW MUSCLE TISSUE. You were just getting started at 6 months when you stopped. Run it at least a year... Indefinitely if possible with very small breaks occasionally.

Top Bottom