napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does MK2866 go bad?

ryanmkao

I purchased a 30ml bottle of liquid MK-2866 from IRC.BIO around a year ago. Ran about 2 weeks of 20mg ED, and experienced what I thought at the time was an estrogen crash. Extreme dehydration, achy joints, flu like stomach symptoms. Within in 48 hours I was back up and going just fine, but decided to call off the cycle there. It could've been a random sickness, but the body aches and shit joints raised too many red flags for me. The first two weeks were solid however.

Week 1; felt just about nothing, placebo strength possibly. Week 2; felt hot in the gym, fuller stronger pumps. Week 3; cut it off after the little scare I had.

Some background information. I'm 21 currently, was 20 at the time. 5"7. Was about 135lb, lean ectomporph frame with great proportions. Wide capped shoulders, good chest insertions, small waist. Chicken legs however. 2.5 years of current gym experience. I'm hovering around the same body weight, a bit more recommped now, with far better overall development. I'm thinking of starting back up again, as I have plenty enough supply for 8-10 weeks. My reasoning, I feel plateaued, and I've also been dealing with a lower back injury for almost 6 months from heavy deads. Heard good things of healing properties associated with MK-2866.

My questions; Is a PCT necessary? I understand Dylan tends to recommend his PCT supp, as well as chlomid etc. Can I get away without this? Possibly running lower dosage? Is my bottle of MK-2866 (which is suspended in ethanol) still good? It has been kept in a dry dresser drawer at 68F the entire time.

Thanks

IMG_3822.jpgIMG_3774.jpg

Last edited:
Well, it started out bad bro....because the source you are using isn't exactly legit. You don't have real mk2866

I haven't read anything positive about IRC.BIO man, theres a couple good trusted ones on here. You could have gotten a PH or something

irc has some of the most fucked up shit in terms of side effects that are NON sarms related that i have seen with ANY company out there... get rid of that shit

Sarmsx will be open so in, and it's the best quality you'll find bro, guaranteed

Top Bottom