napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does it make sense?

Ezikiorage

Hello,

Yesterday I was chatting with one of my buddies from Europe and he told me that he just finished up his first steroid + PCT cycle but when he talked about it, I haven't heard/read of such a cycle, neither PCT, so I was wondering what is your opinion about it.
His stats are 5'11" 210 lb and an estimated 10-12% based on the pictures he shared. He's been working out for almost 10 years.
Unfortunately I do not have the exact dosages but for an 8 week cycle he ran:
Tren,
Test prop
Tesamone

It is bad enough that he incorporated tren in his first cycle but his PCT looked also wierd:
W1 - 200mg test prop & 250mg test e
W2 - 200mg test prop & 50mg clomid ed
W3 - 25mg clomid ed
W4 - Pregnyl ed (I don't know the dosage)

Does this make any sense for you? If so, why?

what in the fuck is this???? is this some kind of joke? are you trolling because its not funny at all

I wish I was trolling but I am not. I sent him a bunch of links with reputable websites (I believe I even included a link from isarms and evolutionary.org with the perfect PCT post) and he is ignoring the info. Maybe it's just the ego or ignorance in general...
I've known this guys since he was born and we were neighbors for 20 years (up until I immigrated to USA) and I just feel bad that he's going to mess his body up. He is in a very good shape (or at least was) and I have no idea what to tell him to realize how stupid this is. Apparently he has a trainer who came up with this crap. He is getting ready to compete so that's why he went through with this cycle. I just posted here because I thought there is something I don't know even though I have been reading about enhancers for the past 6 months.
I guess he'll learn the hard way. He is getting his blood work done next month and I'll see if I can get any info out of him. Maybe he's willing to share.

He's done a really ignorant cycle and I assume his so called PCT is an attempt to taper down? His hcg is being used at the wrong time and will be counter productive. His trainer is clearly a fucking idiot.

The only smart thing I've heard so far is he's getting blood work done, if he has a grain of sense he'll send it here for some educated advice.

One of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard. If you stay on steroids you're on cycle, not pct! He basically didn't run one

now listen to me bro... i deal with thousands and thousands of people daily and i see some of the stupidest fucking shit known to man, so for me to say this takes the cake, tells you how fucking stupid this guy is... he ranks at the very top of pure fucking moron on my list and that is saying something huge... he is going to get EXACTY what he deserves and you need to just let him...

You have a point. I will just let him be. You never know, maybe after his blood work he'll start listening, unless he's some almight genetic superhero which I doubt.

Top Bottom