napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Do I need to pct off a 4week sarm cycle

Jtbabyallnightlong

I took lgd4033,s4 and gw for a only month. I would have finished my full cycle but due to some problems I'm going to stop taking everything so what should my pct look like?

Because I want to know what my pct should look like. I'm in a hurry because I didn't purchase anything for my PCT because I was intending to run it for a lot longer and was going to buy it later on when I had the money to but now that I'm stopping early I don't have a PCT so I'm wondering what I should do because I want to get whatever I need asap to avoid more problems.

Based on what everyone wrote on your other thread, can't go wrong with having clomid, nolva, gw and since prolactin could be an issue caber. I think the reason they want bloods is to make sure you need all those things.. Bloods take 1-3 days usually. Seems you have had this issue so might as well wait until you get the results and go from there

yes bro, let me know your results when you get them... You CANNOT do guesswork on this bro... i wont advise anything that could fuck you up worse and by playing the role of "hypothesis" then the wrong issue could be addressed and could hurt you far more than help you... once you get the bloodwork, i will be more than happy to help you

Thanks for the advice I should Get my results back in a couple days and then go from there

Please post your bloodwork for us once you get it, and we can help you determine the right course of action moving forward

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

if its just a couple of days, I'd wait, and then go from there. Although does no harm to have a 4 week pct on standby (Nolva, clomid and gw) Probably some DAA as well.

Glad to see you are finally listening, everyone is just here to help

The reason why Im asking for help on here rather than my doctor is because I feel like you guys know a lot more about this kind of stuff than my doctor does. So I honestly feel like I would get more help on here.

Thanks for the advice I should Get my results back in a couple days and then go from there

Dude, I'm confused.. here you stated you should get your results back in a few days and now your asking what type of test to take??? If your just testing for test and stuff the guys should be able to give you a link for the female hormone panel. You may want to check everything though.

Top Bottom