napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Did anyone try irc.bio when they we're around?

nicejoggersbro

I have a cycle of lgd from irc bio and my friend wants to buy it from me , I decided then I can go with the new isarms source. Should they be ok ? He can't afford to buy any elsewhere.

Irc.bio is now closed , any information us much appreciated

i would NEVER give those to your friend or anyone else bro... they are VERY VERY bad to use... we had SO MANY complaints with those.. spare your friend bro... that would honestly be a dick move on your part..

We have both read a lot of good about them actually, He insists on it. I was hoping for someone who has tried them to give me some feedback. But i will let him no im unsure about them.

We have both read a lot of good about them actually, He insists on it. I was hoping for someone who has tried them to give me some feedback. But i will let him no im unsure about them.
Well it's you and your friend call on that. Theres just been a lot bad I've heard about them. Virtually no positives that I can recall

If you're looking for an idiot who has actually tried that trash, here I am.
Their LGD worked a little but I pissed it out all during the pct.
Rad made me so stressed that I coudn't sleep at night.
I had cardarine left but I threw it away without even giving it a try.

If you're looking for an idiot who has actually tried that trash, here I am.
Their LGD worked a little but I pissed it out all during the pct.
Rad made me so stressed that I coudn't sleep at night.
I had cardarine left but I threw it away without even giving it a try.

Are you saying that the lgd was underdosed or not lgd at all ?

Top Bottom