napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dianabol Cycle in Sri Lanka

asgankots

Dear Dylan,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply on you tube... First of all I'm sorry because my English is not very good.

At the moment I've taken 200 Dbol tablets 3 times per day, with mass gainer supplement, fish oil capsule, multi vitamin capsule, and liver 52 (liver protection )... So yesterday I bought another 100 Dbol tablets...

And 1st 200 dbol tablets gave me fantastic result and superb strength.
I love to do bodybuilding and im 24 years old...

Can you advise me what should I do and not to do...

I live in Sri Lanka and our people's bodybuilding knowledge is in a very low level...and here there are lot of myths about steroids... If you can please help me.... I really really appreciate your support...

If you took 200 d-bol tablets 3x a day you would be dead.

What is your 1st language?

1> you are too young for any sort of steroids.
2> Never ever ever do oral only cycles
3> You have no pct.

This is extremely reckless behavior.

Dear Dylan,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply on you tube... First of all I'm sorry because my English is not very good.

At the moment I've taken 200 Dbol tablets 3 times per day, with mass gainer supplement, fish oil capsule, multi vitamin capsule, and liver 52 (liver protection )... So yesterday I bought another 100 Dbol tablets...

I live in Sri Lanka and our people's bodybuilding knowledge is in a very low level...and here there are lot of myths about steroids... If you can please help me.... I really really appreciate your support...
bro, you have to stop this insanity RIGHT NOW... you dont have a clue what your doing but i can tell you this... none of it is good.. you NEVER run oral only cycles, YOUR TOO YOIUNG, your running a very very very stupid cycle and its very clear that people in your country are very clueless... you are not even using aromasin? your going to get TITS okay... fucking stop man! you need to get your pct NOW... it can be shipped to you but i PROMISE you that you are going to hurt yourself in a very very severe way... here is the link to purchase the pct stack followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dear Dylan,

Hey buddy, you have no business at all messing with steroids. You are seriously going to hurt yourself and you need to stop immediately before you do more harm.

You need to come off and do this pct immediately.

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

bro, please let me know your reading this because you are a TRAINWRECK in a major major way... i cannot let you keep doing this to yourself... your CLUELESS bro...

Top Bottom