napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dialing in aromasin

RedMorkai

I realize it ultimately comes down to bloods, but I'm trying to get a grasp on how to adjust aromasin doses based on prior bloods. For example, if I'm taking 500mg/wk test and 12.5mg aroma eod and I get back e2 of 50pg/mL. What would you guys change the aroma dose to? Obviously would want follow up bloods to confirm. Another example, let's say I'm taking 300mg/wk test and 12.5mg aroma and I get an e2 of 25ish. But next cycle I decide to try 500mg/wk test, how much aroma would you initially try in that case? I just picked arbitrary numbers to illustrate the point.

1st scenario I would go ed to bring it down and maybe stabilize it at 25ish I would leave it alone normal levels 7.6-42.6 pg/mL. but I guess it would depend on where you feel good, for instance mine in feb was 54 then in june it was 29. now I am hitting 7.5ish ed of liquidarom and it seems to be good to go not bitching out no aches in joints

1st scenario I would go ed to bring it down and maybe stabilize it at 25ish I would leave it alone normal levels 7.6-42.6 pg/mL. but I guess it would depend on where you feel good, for instance mine in feb was 54 then in june it was 29. now I am hitting 7.5ish ed of liquidarom and it seems to be good to go not bitching out no aches in joints

So were you at 12.5 eod when you were at 54 and then ~7.5ed for the 29? If so, that dropped your e more than I would've thought but I really don't know what to expect and I imagine it'll vary from person to person and even change as my body continues to change.

well it was a different product when i was at 54 I was all emotional, bloated etc typical pms type shit hahaha, then got bayer from hipo brought it down to 29 so that could have been it. I also crashed my estro just to know what it feels like, now I got sarmsx and am straight with that 7.5 a day.

with your first scenario, i would go up to 25 mg eod and see how that levels you off... clearly some of us are far more estrogen prone than others and so you can't gauge on certain numbers for everyone but how YOU respond... you need pre, mid and post cycle bloods to watch this as well.. try 25 mg eod to get it back in range...

with your first scenario, i would go up to 25 mg eod and see how that levels you off... clearly some of us are far more estrogen prone than others and so you can't gauge on certain numbers for everyone but how YOU respond... you need pre, mid and post cycle bloods to watch this as well.. try 25 mg eod to get it back in range...

That's exactly the number I was thinking as well. Try 12.5mg ED then get follow up bloods in 4 weeks.

That's exactly the number I was thinking as well. Try 12.5mg ED then get follow up bloods in 4 weeks.

yes, thats a great plan bro... i would go that route now and see where you wind up but i would expect you to level it out...

Top Bottom