napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DGA Post CT and antidepressants?

Kpntrl

Hey all!
Hi Dylan,
I received my DGA Post CT in prep for my upcoming SARMs research. The warning label states "do not use if taking antidepressants". If the subject is currently taking 60 mg of Cymbalta daily, how much of an issue is this, if any? I have read your very informative post regarding AAS's/PCT's and SSRI's/SNRI's (Cymalta being an SNRI), however I haven't seen any direct info regarding DGA Post CT. Are the concerns similar? Or is it definitely a no go?
Any response/thoughts would be appreciated! Thank you....

I take the same dose of Cymbalta and never once thought anything negative. I'm on TRT and the docs are all up on what I take. I doubt SARMS would be any different

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

thats honestly there just to cover all the bases but it should not have any negative effect whatsoever... there are things that just need to put on labels when sold

Thank you for the helpful input!
I take the same dose of Cymbalta and never once thought anything negative. I'm on TRT and the docs are all up on what I take. I doubt SARMS would be any different

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I thought that might be the case w/the label, but wanted to be sure. Trying to figure out the reply buttons here... :( Thanks again Dylan!
thats honestly there just to cover all the bases but it should not have any negative effect whatsoever... there are things that just need to put on labels when sold

Top Bottom