napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Depression and the family guy

i have had major deppression most of my life year and a half ago started getting help and meds best thing ever i feel great it took a couple of diffrent meds but i got the right ones finally so go get some help theres no need to suffer good luck

Indeed, they have come along way with diagnosis and medication for these type of issues. Glad to hear you found the help you needed

I've never had depression or alcohol problems so I'll keep this in the only realm I know. Look at it this way, what would you need to do to fix these problems? Make a list or something and check them off. Time to get technical and take emotions off the table. If you are ex military then think back to your training and implement. The last thing you want is problems seeing your kids and having to deal with that the rest of your life. I fought for 50 50 custody and hate the fact I don't have them every day. Do what needs to be done to fix problems and not run away or mask them. Hope it works out bro

Old thread but still relevant. I'm about 4 months since the kids' mom moved out. A lot of shit has happened since then. But luckily the shit helped me get over her immiediately. Had a new BF 2-3 months after and just found out last week that she introduced my two sons to him already. I about murdered her and him. Luckily I'm dating Someone and she helped me through it. The fact that I immediately fell out of love with her for that helped too.
That being said, my depression is gone. I still have some anger of course but I've accepted that I can't do anything about it without going to jail or prison. So there's that. That 24 year old bitch will get a dose of karma one day when her brain finishes forming. I however will be happy and more successful by then. I just hope my kids can cope with her emotionally confusing behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel your pain bro. My daughter's mother just up and abandoned her 3 months ago. She hasn't tried to contact my daughter or anything. Very sad because I know it hurts her and she is very confused. She is only 9. Luckily though my wife and my daughter have a very good relationship. My daughter absolutely loves her to death. That is great because I am a man and I can't give my daughter that motherly love. I'm Currently in court with this situation. Its a very long drawn out process. I'm trying to get full custody and I didn't realize it would be this hard. By the way I'm still paying that bitch child dupport.

you heal yourself by loving those around you.Let all of them know how much you love them.Be sincere.The more love you hand out the more that will come back to you. Alcohol is throwing gasoline into the fire. While you are drunk problems seem to go away, but it take the liver almost 5 days to get all toxins out.This will leave you feeling a bit off kilter. Now is the time to not drink at all. If you are on any aggressive cycles then you may want to stop. Be loving to those around you.Tell wifey that you love her. Try learning TM. It has proven to be an excellent ptsd helper. This is just like the black rain clouds.It will be gone and the sun will shine again. Eat right, illicit drugs make it all worse.Get some hard workouts in.

you heal yourself by loving those around you.Let all of them know how much you love them.Be sincere.The more love you hand out the more that will come back to you. Alcohol is throwing gasoline into the fire. While you are drunk problems seem to go away, but it take the liver almost 5 days to get all toxins out.This will leave you feeling a bit off kilter. Now is the time to not drink at all. If you are on any aggressive cycles then you may want to stop. Be loving to those around you.Tell wifey that you love her. Try learning TM. It has proven to be an excellent ptsd helper. This is just like the black rain clouds.It will be gone and the sun will shine again. Eat right, illicit drugs make it all worse.Get some hard workouts in.

Sent u a pm tuna man

Top Bottom