napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Debating going with Sarm for first cycle ever

scgolfer72

Hey, brand new member here. I am 31 yrs old, 5’10, 175lbs and probably around 13%bf. I have been lifting for 6-7 years now and cycle through eating clean and not. I am very active and looking to try to shape my physique even more with some serious dedication but want to get the most out of it. I had a doctor visit back in Sept and had blood work done just for my annual physical. Doc actually asked if I was taking any workout supps because my test level was 1107. First time having blood work physical so I was blown away to here test level was that high being totally natural. Anyways I am debating on doing my first cycle with a Sarm. Thinking Rad140 alone but wasn’t sure if I should stack with MK-677. Sorry for the beginner questions but I figured this is where to get best feedback. Also a reputable source to go through would be great. So many out there I just want to make sure I get something quality. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
thats a great stack, just keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for longer durations, generally 6 months at least... here is the stack layout

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Top Bottom