napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dealing with personal issues

Carmel cowboy

I just wanted to say sorry about not posting much but my brother passed away in a car accident! I will be back strong next week!

Damn bro. Condolences for you and the family. Stay strong and you’ll make it through.

That's terrible bro. Very sorry to hear about that. Take all the time you need bro. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Condolences... I too have lost a brother. The pain is overwhelming.

man im truly sorry, i had no idea bro! take all the time you need and dont worry about anything but your family right now! im here anytime you need me

Sorry man please accept my condolences. I just lost my 22 year old cousin on Saturday to car accidents as well. My prayers to you and your family. May he Rest In Peace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate all of your prayers and thoughts!! Thank you!! It’s not easy but it’s not about me right now it’s about my mom, siblings, my brother’s wife and kids!!! I feel their pain deep in my heart! Thank you God bless!!

I appreciate all of your prayers and thoughts!! Thank you!! It’s not easy but it’s not about me right now it’s about my mom, siblings, my brother’s wife and kids!!! I feel their pain deep in my heart! Thank you God bless!!
You are absolutely right brother and I know how caring you are that you are 100% there for them. I have no doubts about that.

God Bless brother!

Top Bottom