napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

dbol/test cycle

nellers

Hey Dylan I love your videos! it's so refreshing to find someone willing to offer their expertise while outlining health as the main priority.

Im getting ready to run a dbol/test cycle, but I'm unsure when to start using test.. should I take my first shot the first day I start with the dbol?

I'll be using 30mg dbol per day for 6 weeks
And 200-250mg of test a week.

Thanks man, love what your doing

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? how many cycles have you ran?

Okay, so I'm 25, 200lbs and my body fats 25%. This will be my first cycle. I appreciate in my position with higher fat % that a bulking steroid might not be a great idea. But every person I've seen use dbol always end up shedding fat on cycle

Okay, so I'm 25, 200lbs and my body fats 25%. This will be my first cycle. I appreciate in my position with higher fat % that a bulking steroid might not be a great idea. But every person I've seen use dbol always end up shedding fat on cycle

I'm 5'10 btw

Dbol and 25% bf definitely not a good idea. You need to get into shape before touching steroids bro. Learn the basic fundamentals of diet and training. Revisit when you're at 12%.

25% is absolutely in insane to use any steroid, and ESPECIALLY dbol... if you paid me i wouldnt advise you to use steroids.. your body fat should be half of that before you even consider it... sarms would be what you would want to go with now but steroid are completely out of the questions

I hear that, lifting weights was always my "sport" of choice, but I've let things go the last 2 years. I'll focus on overall fitness for now and get back into shape and will attempt my cycle at 12-15%. With regards to my post though how would you recommend I ran the cycle, for as and when I do?

I hear that, lifting weights was always my "sport" of choice, but I've let things go the last 2 years. I'll focus on overall fitness for now and get back into shape and will attempt my cycle at 12-15%. With regards to my post though how would you recommend I ran the cycle, for as and when I do?

Come back and ask when your physically ready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom