napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle

visingjon

Hey how are you?

I just wanted to say first and foremost thank you for all of your videos. They are packed with useful information. I truly love appreciate and respect your outlook on gear and how to run it. I can tell you are extremely educated and it seems to me that you take a safety first reasonable route in terms of cycles based on the information that you share in your videos. I see myself in a similar light. I trained naturally for 9 years before I hit my plateau and used gear for the first time. I also had read for many years upon using to educate myself on what I was doing.

Anyways, enough of my background. If you could offer me some advice I would be so damn appreciative....

Im turning 30 years old this year. I've cycled on and off for about 5 years. I have experience with Test's P, E, C, and Sustanon. First cycle was test only as any smart man would do. I have used Anavar, Dianabol and Deca as well. That is all the venturing I have done in my past. I've been out of the gym for 2 years due to 2 severe herniated disks. I got the green light to get back into the gym just using my best judgement in terms of weight and exercises and I am looking to get back on gear, this time with some new compounds I have never used before.

A close friend of mine who is fairly well versed in gear suggested a Test Prop Tree Ace and Masteron cycle. His suggestion was Prop @ 300mg/wk Then Ace @ 300mg/wk and Masteron Prop @ 300mg/wk, my days would be Monday Wednesday Friday. In one of your videos you suggested similar dosages except you said Masteron's sweet spot was at 800mg/wk. I am intrigued by that.

Anyways without getting too detailed into this I was looking for some basic input. These 3 compounds I would like to be the beginning of my cycle. I plan further down the road to switch to long ester gear such as a Cyp or Enanthate along with EQ, something I've wanted to run for a long time now.

As far as Test P, Masteron P and Tren Ace, can you offer any suggestions for doses, keeping in mind I think much like you, less is more, want to avoid the bad side effects as much as possible. I also had the idea of running an oral with this if it is worth it, such as an oral Winstrol, Anavar, Anadrol, and/or Dianabol. Obviously only one of these compounds if any. I am also very unsettled in terms of what to run during cycle and dosages ie: Prami, Caber, Arimidex or Aromasin.

I would love to hear back from you. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I am not lazy, I have done TONS of reading, however I really would love YOUR input on all of this, as I feel you are probably one of the most educated well spoken gentleman I have listened to/read in regards to this subject.

PS I dont drink alcohol or use recreational drugs.

Thank you so very much in advance. God bless you always.

I am not an expert in the matter, just wondering what you are trying to accomplish using heavy duty/cutting gear rather than something milder such as EQ and test to begin with?

I stopped reading after "just got the green light to get back in the gym"

You need to get back to consistent training...and diet which I am sure suffered.

There is no juice in your immediate future.

hey brother, i have to be honest with you... now is not even close to the time to be using or considering steroids... i completely understand, you were injured, you have been out several years and are extremely antsy to get back in there... thats awesome and im very happy for you but you need a lot more time back training before you should be thinking or considering jumping on a cycle... now is definitely not the time and you are getting way ahead of yourself... take your time to get back in there for at least 6 months and even then, thats not really long enough but use that as a starting point to to just train naturally and get all of your muscle memory back and making gains on your own first...

Top Bottom