napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle support on winstrol and pct

Jmc256

Hey Dylan,

I have a couple key questions for you. I have been following your videos for quite a while now. Here are my stats before I get started.
6'1" 225 33 yrs old 15% bf working out 2.5 years straight, just started trt a few months back. I'm taking 200mgs every other week. I have been getting decent gains and almost down the the weight I want. I am thinking about running a 6 week cycle of winstrol at 50mg per day. My question is what is the best cycle support for winstrol and what kind of pct do i need.

if you are on trt, you do not need any pct and cel cycle assist is a great all in one protectant although i would also add GW501516 for cholesterol control and to enhance your cycle to the highest extent... you may want to look at mk2866 for alleviating the joint pain with winstrol... watch my video on this topic... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wOcT5bVcmY&t=6s

www.sarmsx.com has the highest quality you can find!

Hey Dylan,

I have a couple key questions for you. I have been following your videos for quite a while now. Here are my stats before I get started.
6'1" 225 33 yrs old 15% bf working out 2.5 years straight, just started trt a few months back. I'm taking 200mgs every other week. I have been getting decent gains and almost down the the weight I want. I am thinking about running a 6 week cycle of winstrol at 50mg per day. My question is what is the best cycle support for winstrol and what kind of pct do i need.

Cel cycle assist should cover you pretty well. I agree with Dylan on adding in some GW for many reasons. It will help lipids and it greatly accelerates fat loss. I'd add in s4 as well as the MK-2866 for joint support and healing

Basically run the triple stack along with your winstrol but end the winstrol after 6 weeks and keep running the rest for 12

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-6 winstrol 50mg Ed

Top Bottom