napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle run,, is this good to go/

Quiksupreme

Ok I'm ready to do my first mild 12 week cycle of test Cypionate 250-350 mgs for the first 4 weeks, then add Anavar 40 mgs weeks 5 & 6 then up the var to 80 mgs weeks 7, 8, 9 & 10 (total of 6 weeks of var) remaining weeks 11 & 12 finish the test cycle,,, after my last injection start HCG for 2 weeks , then kick start my PCT 6 weeks of Nolvadex 40/40/40/20/20/20 & Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25,,,,,,,,,,Also during the first 12 weeks Aromasin 12.5 every other day & DGA Organ ST, LIV.52 every day... Am I ON THE RIGHT TRACK WITH THIS CYCLE??

The basics look ok. Your aromasin dose is overkill for pct.

6 weeks is a little long for an oral but var is considered weak. Either way, pay attention to how you feel.
You are running aromasin with test right? And a cycle support while on the var?

1st post... Please provide your full stats and goals so we can better assist you.

I'm 41 been lifting since my late teens,, have a very solid foundation, 5'7 235lbs,, This will be my first cycle ever,, just want to clean & polish up what I have,,,,Mild cycle nothing crazy,,, Thanks

I'm 41 been lifting since my late teens,, have a very solid foundation, 5'7 235lbs,, This will be my first cycle ever,, just want to clean & polish up what I have,,,,Mild cycle nothing crazy,,, Thanks
What's your Bf%?

The basics look ok. Your aromasin dose is overkill for pct.

6 weeks is a little long for an oral but var is considered weak. Either way, pay attention to how you feel.
You are running aromasin with test right? And a cycle support while on the var?

I thought 12.5 of aromasin eod was pretty standard for pct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I thought 12.5 of aromasin eod was pretty standard for pct.

There’s been two threads about this lately. One started by myself and one by Dylan.
The takeaway at the end is that you have to find out what works for you. 12.5mg eod is a suggested place to start. I personally think it’s too much but again, it’s about what works for you.

What's your suggestion for the dosagage on the aromasine? I'm new to this, but did alot of research for this first cycle,, I want it to run it as smooth as I can,,, Thanks

There’s been two threads about this lately. One started by myself and one by Dylan.
The takeaway at the end is that you have to find out what works for you. 12.5mg eod is a suggested place to start. I personally think it’s too much but again, it’s about what works for you.

Thanks I didn’t see this thread. What were Dylan’s thoughts?

Thanks I didn’t see this thread. What were Dylan’s thoughts?

We were saying the same thing in two ways basically. We can only suggest where to start and you have to feel it out and get blood work to decipher your body.
Feel free to hit me with a pm if you need anything.

I start this cycle in April ,, I have a bit more time to hammer out the plan with a lil help and suggestions from you guys,,,, ;)

We were saying the same thing in two ways basically. We can only suggest where to start and you have to feel it out and get blood work to decipher your body.
Feel free to hit me with a pm if you need anything.

Ok thanks

if you are going to only run test 250, then i would start at 6.25 mg eod of aromasin and assess from there... thats why you do pre, mid and post cycle bloods so you can see your tolerance... if its not enough, then bump it up...

Top Bottom