napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Review

karismat1c

Hey guys what's up!
New poster here and really enjoying the forum so far. I want to try Tren for the first time and Inwanted some advice on how this cycle looks. A bit about myself: First to note I Am on TRT (sadly at such a young age)

27 Years old, 5'10 weighing around 185 and at exactly 10% body fat. I've been training very serious since I've been about 21. I've ran three cycles in the past.
-Test E was my first @400mg weekly for 12 weeks.
-Second cycle was Test E 400 with Tbol 70mg kick start 4 weeks and 12 weeks test E.
-Third cycle was Test E 400mg with Tbol 70mg and I added Eq into the mix at 700mg.
AI has always been exemenstane at 12.5 o3d.

This time around I want to give tren a try. I know people will say it might be too early but I have my heart set on it. This is my proposed cycle and I was looking for some help on what everyone thinks.

1-12 Test E 300MG.
1-12 Tren Ace 40MG ed. (280mg weekly) Will up
to 50 if it isn't too crazy
1-12 Exemenstane 12.5 eod
Dostinex 1-12 .25mg Monday and Thursday.
HCG 250 8-12 2x a week Monday & Thursday. (is this even needed?)
GW501516 1-12 20mg ed

My question would also be can what else Can I throw in here? Would EQ be a waste? I am looking to recomp this cycle. I'm a big believer in slow and steady gains and being dry all around with low doses of compounds. I like the slow and steady race. If anyone has any suggestions or what else I can throw in the mix to help feel free to please chime in! I considered Mast but I Don't feel the need to run it since I'm not ever going to plan to compete and I don't really care to look extra veiny from it. I am not really a fan of orals but open to all suggestions.

Thanks guys!! Appreciate it

i dont see any issues with this at all... i like how you have gw in there and that you have all of your ancillaries... i really dont like the fact you are on trt and have ran this many cycles at your age but whats done is done... if you add eq in here then you are going to be extending the cycle another 4 weeks which i would not recommend for tren on a first run but you can also stop tren at 12 weeks and keep test and eq going until week 16... that would be perfectly fine... what is your precise goal here?

ah the man himself! thanks for the reply bro. and all your help i always watch the videos and I'm sure this cycle seems familiar because I've used your knowledge to piece it together. I guess I'd say my goal is to just gain size while losing the last bit of fat areas around my lower stomach and back. So a mini recomp I guess you could say.

And also yeah it sucks. I've been to two Endos and they just diagnosed me with trt based on my low test. didn't even bother trying other protocols. assholes....going to look for a new endo hopefully there could be another solution to this. thanks again for the advice!

ah the man himself! thanks for the reply bro. and all your help i always watch the videos and I'm sure this cycle seems familiar because I've used your knowledge to piece it together. I guess I'd say my goal is to just gain size while losing the last bit of fat areas around my lower stomach and back. So a mini recomp I guess you could say.

And also yeah it sucks. I've been to two Endos and they just diagnosed me with trt based on my low test. didn't even bother trying other protocols. assholes....going to look for a new endo hopefully there could be another solution to this. thanks again for the advice!

perfect, this is an excellent cycle... i will give you the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-s4-andarine

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-12 tren ace 100 mg every other day
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 dostinex .5 mg e3d
5-16 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

Tren and eq go very well together. I've ran them together in the past, and really liked that combo

let me know if you have any further questions bro... you are going to love this stack if you run it properly

Top Bottom