Cycle options?

Deemos

Hi guys any help appriciated.

Will be doing the following

500 test e a week ( should i go lower?)
500-600 primo e a week
20mg a day of tbol first 4 weeks as a kickstart
20mg cardarine

I'm looking to do a lean bulk, and minimize any bloat.

I'm 5'7 190 pounds with around 20,% bf, lockdowm in my country was not good to me clearly, but loosing weight is not an issue for me. My normal walk around weight is arond 180 pounds.

I plan on cruising on test for while after cycle.

I?m not as experienced as some of these guys. But for me going from 500mg/week of test to 300 got rid of any bloat.

I would get your bloods done to see if it?s even necessary to do trt. If your natural levels are fine you?d probably be better off bridging with sarms. That?s what I like to do. But just my two cents.

20% bf is too high to bulk. You should be planning a cutting cycle and with SARMS not steroids. 20% is way too high for steroids.

500 is to high most would recommend between 250-350 for the test, 500 is high imo, I'd cut first and sarms is a great option

Well I did not think of it that way, what sarms would I use for an effective safe stack? Should I still run test during a sarms cut? My knowledge on sarms is not that great but I have been researching.

Well I did not think of it that way, what sarms would I use for an effective safe stack? Should I still run test during a sarms cut? My knowledge on sarms is not that great but I have researching

Well you can stack sarms anyway you want, can run with test or any kind of gear or just sarms and nothing else

You can run S4, GW501516 and sr9009 all great for fat loss muscle hardening and lean dry gains with a proper diet, honestly you can stack a ton, like my next cycle is rad 140, S4, Lgd and GW501516 which u can cut on any sarm or bulk as i said diet is key here. If you take test you should also have and AI on hand to use with the test, if you do sarms only no need for AI as they wont convert into estrogen.

I suggest sarms.forsale hands down a trusted source, I am at the end of a 12 week cycle and put on 10lbs

you need to cut fat first and then look at something like a recomp... its a process and it takes time to get it done... your not in wretched condition but at 20% it certainly has the need for a lot of improvement and needs to come down before any steroid cycle... here is what i would go with... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Seems your the man to listen to and im going to do just that, people value your opinion, thank you very much.

First thing to do is get the body fat back down. 12% is always a good number to shoot for before starting a cycle. As for your actual layout, I would change a few things:

-Test down to 300mg per week
-Primo at 600mg per week
-bump tbol to 40mg per day for 4 weeks
-Cardarine is perfect at 20mg per day

I would also recommend you do a comprehensive PCT instead of cruising. I never recommend cruising unless you need medically prescribed TRT due to health reasons.

Thanks for the input bro, im gonna get my bf back down with a sarms cycle as suggested here and then start my steroid cycle at a later time.

I have a very high tolerance and never had.problems with e2 or any liver issues while on gear, should I be running tudca while on sarms?

My personal experience is lower test cycles. I have ran test at 500 before and eventually worked my way down to 200-300 and I?d say I look a lot better like other have said above bloat is gone. If you?re training and eating the right way you don?t need to blast a ton of gear. Especially test which other seem to always run way to high.

Top Bottom