napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Options for the Acne Prone

First of all I want to thank profusely all those who have posted recently on the Accutane and acne threads - this has proven to be very informative.

My system is gobbling up and loving the test\deca\dbol cycle I am running - all except my skin of course.

My question is are there options for a decent bulk cycle that doesn't require compounds that aromatize heavily? I have not run a cutter, but am assuming they utilize shorter esters and compounds that don't cause the water retention, gyno, and acne as much as the tried and true mass builders.

As I am loving the gains and am old and married anyway I am going to soldier through with my current cycle and pack on all the clean mass I can, but going forward and after my trt cruise I'd like to go with something like say Primo, EQ, etc but need some more feedback and input from far more experienced than I.

Thanks in advance!

As far as I know one of the reasons you might be developing acne is what excess test can convert to (dihydrotestosterone) which you need to keep that in check. One more thing to consider is the timing of administering hcg, which relates directly to acne caused by imbalanced and fluctuation of your hormone levels.
As far as compounds I have only experienced Acne by Winstrol only.

I think you should avoid all orals... I'm acne prone and I broke out like a teenager from just Anavar...

I just keep it simple with Test / Deca...

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the feedback so far.

I am currently running 250 test e and 300 deca\wk. it is only my second cycle and first was 500 test e\wk.

Plenty of mass yet to come so I am not ready for a cutter yet but the goal is somewhere between wet gains and a cutter.

My research here and elsewhere tends to point to versions of low test and deca run with either primo or EQ for 16 - 20 weeks.

Between blasts I cruise on 150 test c and 50 mg Proverin with Aromasin 12.5 eod.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am liking what I am reading about pairing test with deca for cruise. Still open to suggestion on above question.

Thanks for the feedback so far.

I am currently running 250 test e and 300 deca\wk. it is only my second cycle and first was 500 test e\wk.

Plenty of mass yet to come so I am not ready for a cutter yet but the goal is somewhere between wet gains and a cutter.

My research here and elsewhere tends to point to versions of low test and deca run with either primo or EQ for 16 - 20 weeks.

Between blasts I cruise on 150 test c and 50 mg Proverin with Aromasin 12.5 eod.

Thoughts?

You are on the right track for a lean bulker idea. Primo and/or EQ with Test can be great. Of course you'd want to run them a minimum of 16 weeks. Something like this

1-16 Test C 350mg per week
1-16 EQ or Primo 600-800mg per week
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
5-16 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Last edited:
Many thanks Rick - I always love reading your stuff!

Would a few additions like 400mg deca weeks 1-16 and dbol or Tbol to kickstart be ok or would that pose a conflict between the compounds?

Many thanks Rick - I always love reading your stuff!

Would a few additions like 400mg deca weeks 1-16 and dbol or Tbol to kickstart be ok or would that pose a conflict between the compounds?

orals are probably not going to be your friend here... i would start by trying to avoid them first and see how you react so right now i would avoid tbol if i was you... i like the layout rick gave you... you could also add deca in there but 400 mg is definitely unnecessary... just forget dbol... i truly feel thats what causing your problems... the less hormonal change the better for you as well when dealing with acne as you are...

Top Bottom