napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

sofo944

Thank you Dylan,

Your video stating that 250 of test once a week is enough was very encouraging to me for that is where I'm at right now - just started.

I am new to this, a baby boomer, who 3 years ago had double knee replacement in a single operation and my quadriceps never quite came back

Only recently after failed attempts to get any cooperation for my doctors I have now been relieved and see some great benefits from test 250 once a week along with HGH 3iu daily. I hope to stay at this low dose and just make it a maintenance medication daily after some research I have an HGH confusion question...

(A) I had been getting hgh only to really find out it was FRAG, just a fat burner.

(B) I then located a source for eutropin and had been using that in conjunction with the frag every other day I rotate.

(C) now I've stumbled upon HGH 191aa and I am led to believe that it is like eutropin, a pure HGH, with the longevity benefits of the missing aminos that are not in frag.

Can I just stick with the (full aminos) versions, albeit more costly?

Or am I being a bit harsh by considering hgh-frag just "hgh'-crank" ?

Do you do consulting of any sort like for me with a few more questions? for I need a dedicated source of information as I get started right now on my little journey. I am very pleased with the results so far just not sure to whether I continue in China or I stay with EU Pharmaceuticals or PureRawz as sources Etc.

honestly, hgh fragment is not really worht a shit to be honest... pure rawz is terrible to say the least so i would avoid that at all costs... i would go to the source section here and you can get the help that you need...

Top Bottom