napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle advice.

joshuamorris0910

Im After some advice...
Im Going for a bulking cycle, it's going to consist of Test 400, dbol, deca.
30 mg of Dianabol per day for 4 weeks
1 ml of test 400 every 4 days for 12 weeks
300mg of Decca per week for 12 weeks
Aromasin EOD 12.5mg

Week 5 I will replace the Dianabol with Sarms mk2866 @ 25mg pd and GW 501516 @ 20mg pd

would these be ok to run through the rest of the cycle and the 6 weeks of PCT? Or would the mk2866 be shutting me down during the PCT?

Does anyone have a better plan of what sarms to run during my cycle as a replacement for the Dianabol and also that will be safe enough to run during my PCT as a safeguard to stop any loss of GAINS?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

you can drop dbol and go with tbol, lgd and rad... save mk2866 for pct.. its a better way to run it...

What if I'm struggling to get hold of some TBOL?
Do you have another alternative?

I see what you mean with the mk2866 as it's very slightly suppressive I've better to run it in my PCT rather than a longer period of time.

As for the cycle you wouldn't really change much else?

you can just go with rad140 and lgd and drop the dbol entirely.. it wont be as big in terms of size as dbol but far cleaner and much easier on you in totality...

the rest is fine as long as you have the proper ancillaries... aromasin and caber

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Brilliant.

Thanks for the advice.. cleared a few unanswered questions my end.
Also... Would you run aromasin through the entire cycle aswell as the PCT?

Top Bottom