napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cut Mix 150 - experiences with ? Tren ace , test prop , masteron

opie84

50 50 50 mix tell me what experience you have had with these blends any sides or problems , gains and results, gimme the 411 on a strategy when dealing with tren & test

50 50 50 mix tell me what experience you have had with these blends any sides or problems , gains and results, gimme the 411 on a strategy when dealing with tren & test

I'm not a big fan of any of those blends at all. Your ratio is locked in and you can't change that. For instance running 100mg EOD would not be enough masteron in my opinion. For that reason. There is no way I'd fuck with any blend like that. I'd just dose everything from different vials as I choose it myself

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I believe that Robo will customize bottles that way for you if that's the route you want to go. I think the limit is 40ML...hopefully NY will pop in and clarify that.

Having said that, I'm with RR. I'd rather have a bottle of tren ace, mast, and prop separate bc you don't know how you're going to react to those compounds in the short term or long term. You may have to dial up or down your dosage and that's not an option in a premade bottle.

yes, unless its completely customized, i tend to avoid blends... there's a few out there that are really nice like tren storm from phurious, robo has a nice tren blend etc... but if your talking a mix of test/tren/mast for example, the ratios needs customized or you wont get the right amount of what you should be taking in... you need far more masteron for example than test and tren but the blend is generally 100 for all... way too low for mast...

I once had a blend of 100mg for all so it was dosed 300mg per ML. I took .8ML ED with pretty damn good results minus the annoying little pip

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

My jigga

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS
'

not that i ever doubted you, because i didnt' whatsoever, but its definitely on point... ive never had anything from robo that was not... at this point i just expect quality everytime, which has always been the case

Exactly. You ain't going to ever get the right dose of mast with this blend.

no not even close.. mast should be ran 800 mg, no less.. im sorry but if you really want it to work then that's where it needs to be...

I did perfectly fine with 80mg of each ED. I noticed the mast enhanced the effects of the trenbolone, I was really dry my girl wouldn't stop telling me how "sucked up" my skin look. That equals to 560mg of each mast/tren/test. I don't believe needing such a huge dose of masteron to see its benefits. I've seen people make good results off of just 100mg EOD of mast.

no not even close.. mast should be ran 800 mg, no less.. im sorry but if you really want it to work then that's where it needs to be...

I agree that's where I like it too. It's decent at 600 also, but 800 is incredible. That's where I'll be running it this summer

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I did perfectly fine with 80mg of each ED. I noticed the mast enhanced the effects of the trenbolone, I was really dry my girl wouldn't stop telling me how "sucked up" my skin look. That equals to 560mg of each mast/tren/test. I don't believe needing such a huge dose of masteron to see its benefits. I've seen people make good results off of just 100mg EOD of mast.

run it at 800 and you'll see what i mean

'

not that i ever doubted you, because i didnt' whatsoever, but its definitely on point... ive never had anything from robo that was not... at this point i just expect quality everytime, which has always been the case

Wow this says alot. Impressive

Coming on week 3 im feeling fucking drained man the tren dose is 100 ED the test prop dose is 50 and masteron is 50mg daily .. Aromisin 12.5 ed
Cardarine daily
Advice?

Im feeling drained adrenal fatigue maybe from the dose being to high

Any help going into week 3 would be appreciated as I dont want to quit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom