napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Currently on TRT - Advice for a Cycle, Please

jWe

Hi All,

Ok, be easy on me here guys. Hopefully I've done my homework. I have 2 main questions:
1.) Confirmation on the below proposed Cycle(Blast) or any other advice you are willing to share in my situation.
2.) Proper PCT to switch from cycle(Blast) back to TRT, if there is such a thing.

40 year old male on TRT. My natural T was in the low 200's throughout my 30's despite diet and exercise. I started TRT about 1 year ago and am stable.

My Stats as of 6/6/2019:
Age 40
Weight - 180lbs
Body fat - 13.5%

TT - 982
FT 19.1
Estridol - 23.1

SHBG - 28.7
DHEA - 73.7 **Low
DHT - 28 **Low

Current Dosage(Cruise) - Approximately 140mg/week:
Cypionate - E3D @ .30ml/60mg
Arimidex - E3D @ .25mg

**I like every 3 days because it seems to keep me more stable and it's easier to remember than 3.5 days.

Planned - Approximately 400mg/week for 12 wks:
Cypinate - E3D @85ml/170mg
Aromasin - 12.5mg EOD
Possibly stack with something else. I have Anavar and Winstrol on hand. Looking for advice here if I should include it or not though.

**Currently planning to switch to Aromasin since i'm able to get this more readily and it seems to be recommended.

Possible PCT I have gathered from other posts but I am confused how to integrate it back to my TRT(Cruise):
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD for 6 weeks
N2Guard or Organ ST

Again, just looking for some veterans to look at my plans to ensure they make sense and are a safe/effective first cycle and how I should handle the PCT. I read PCT may not be required since I’m on TRT.

Sorry about the book wanted to include what I could. Let me know if I have missed anything.

Last edited:
I run organst year around and am also on trt. Keeps all levels in check.
Good cycle bro.

Thanks all! Really thankful and appreciative of all the info and videos that have been put out there. There is a lot of mis- information to wade through. Especially thankful for the videos that you have put out Dylan.

It seems I can safely and effectively add Anavar @ 40mg / twice per day for weeks 1 - 6. Just looking to compliment the Cypionate for continued lean muscle gains. Please let me know if this makes sense.

you can use anavar if you want... i dont personally care for it at all but yes, you can run it for that length at that dose

Top Bottom